Chapter 23

Niomi's POV

I just wanted to forget everything; everything that happened and is happening, but at the same time I wanted to know everything, his thoughts, my feelings. Nothing was clear it was all a mess.

For the next couple of hours I just wondered around the studio, seeing the boys, they looked happy. Proud. It was amazing for them, they had been working so hard on the album, especially Jim, and this was an extraordinary opportunity, to be honest I'm shocked that I got a chance to come on tour, but now I regret it and want to go back.

I have these moments to just give up, but then I think; I've been through the worse, why should I fall? I've always done what I think is right. But whatever happened, was it right? The question had been annoying me so much and I really needed to talk to Marcus and figure stuff out.

I was lost in my thoughts a bit too much that when Skye tapped me I jumped.

"Oh sorry, didn't want to make you jump!" She apologized and pushed her glasses up.

"It was fine, I was just thinking" I smiled.

"Anything you want to talk about?" She asked, putting her hand on my shoulder, looking worried. But I avoided it and shook my head, I should talk to Marcus first then someone else. I mean I haven't even talked to my best mates, but talking to a stranger is also a good idea, atleast she won't judge me.

"Ok love" she sweetly said, "I've been asked to fetch you to go to the live studio" I gave her a confused look and she grabbed my arm.

"Aren't the boys only getting interviewed?" I asked.

"Yeah, but once they found out you and Tanya were here, they suggested you guys come along too" She stated, whilst pulling me.

"Wouldn't that be awkward, I mean I'm just Jim's sister" I said, not meeting her gaze.

"Oh only Jim's sister" She teased and I looked at her horrifically.

"Yes I am" I sternly said, hiding my red embarrassed face and started walking ahead.

Did she know about Marcus? Would she tell someone? Tanya? Or Jim? I wasn't ready to tell anyone? I mean even I don't want to know what's happening!

I was pulled from my thoughts by a staff team. He guided me to the the couch. All the boys were squeezed on, first Alfie, Caspar, Marcus, Joe Jim Tanya then me at the end.

The boys all seemed excited, it was their first tour and interview. They couldn't wait to share experiences and talk about their album.

In a couple of minutes, the show started and we had to go out again. The interviewer presented the show and then announced us to come 'Today we have with us, internet sensations, The YouTube Boyband". The boys all went in a orderly manner waving at the audience. Then he presented us "And joining us are two ladies, Jim's fiance, Tanya Burr and Jim's sister Niomi Chapart"

I then walked in waving and took my place. He greeted all of us and started talking to Alfie.

"So Alfie, how are you finding Australia?" he asked.

"It's been wonderful, the fans and weather its all good" he smiled.

"Have you been here before?" he asked curiously and Alfie nodded, "Yeah with my girlfriend Zoe"

"Oh how is she then?" the interviewer asked, whilst a picture of Zoe came up smiling and everyone started cheering.

"She's good" Alfie laughed.

"She's a keeper" the interviewer joked and Alfie embarrassingly nodded.

He then talked to the other boys, asking them about the tout and future album. Whilst Joe was talking a audience member shouted out, "I love you Joe" and Joe responded with an 'I love you' too.

He then questioned Marcus about his healthy plan and said how difficult it would be when going Italy, due to the pizza and pasta, but Marcus laughed. Then it was my turn.

"So Niomi are you proud?" he said, gesturing at the boy's.

"Definitely, they've all been working really hard on the album, the time that went into it is overwhelming especially Jim, whose done whatever he could to make this happen" I proudly said smiling at Tanya who held my hand and we both smiled at Jim.

"Now that's one caring sister" the interviewer laughed and turned back to Marcus.

"So I heard some rumours! Your not dating anyone are you?" the interviewer curiously asked, looking at Marcus.

"Oh no... Im currently free" Marcus laughed and it kinda hurt deep deep down, but I laughed it off.

All of a sudden that picture came up. Me and him kissing in the garden. Oh crap! Oh crap crap crap crap!

Everyone's faces dropped and looked at Marcus, but I couldn't meet his eye. My dress was clearly visible and Tanya would recognise it. I kept my head down physically praying that I wouldn't be put on the spotted.

"So who's this lucky girl then" the interviewer laughed, with a smirk.
Marcus's face went red. Angry red and he blurted out, "Thats none of your buisness"

"But Marcus we want to know" the interviewer exclaimed and the audience cheered along.

"She's someone who's not ready for the public to know." Marcus calmly responded with a bitter look.

"So shall we tell you more about the album then" Jim broke the silence and the interviewer nodded.
"Please do."

We talked for the remaining hour then the show ended and they boys had to leave for their photoshoot.

This was my chance to talk to Marcus before he left and I had to wait for the whole day.

"Marcus" I shouted, and he turned around shocked.

"You shouldn't be talking to me here, that bloody interviewer could see and make assumptions" he snapped with his fist clenching.

"Make assumptions on what?! Nothing is going on between us, we're only kissing and then ignoring it, like it's a bad deed" I also snapped.

"Nims" he softly began. " You're amazing, but I can't go out with you" he said sadly, but then added, "Its too dangerous." and attempted to walk of before I grabbed him and he turned around.

"It's dangerous?, is that all you've got, not a better excuse, so you kiss me I kiss you then we forget it" I shouted getting some attention from the public.

"Niomi keep your voice down" he whispered, but I was angry. I pushed his arm away and poured everything out.

"I thought we had something, you and I. We kissed and it was perfect Marcus, but you used me. Why!" I said spilling some tears.

"You looked amazing and were so caring that I couldn't help it, but now I dont want to date you, I can't, and this isn't going to work, if you want to be here you have to forget about it and move on.

"I'll leave!" I blurted.

"Where?" he asked.

"Back to the UK" I said again staring in his eyes and trying to be brave.

"What will you tell them?" he asked, and I said, "I'll make something up" wiping my tears.

"I think it's the best for everyone" I muttered and he nodded. I still had this hope in me, he'll take me in his arms and tell me to stay, but he turned around and walked away.
I stood there with tears cascading. So I really am leaving.

I crawled in a corner. I thought I could hold it in but I couldn't and started weeping.

"Love what's wrong?" I heard a familiar voice, Tanya.

She sat next to me and I hugged her tightly and seeped in her shoulder.
"Come on lets go" she said standing me up, I cautiously got up and wiped my tears.

"Now tell me what's wrong?" she said stroking my hair.
_____________________________________
UNEDITED AND LATE
A/N
I've nothing to say.
Like comment follow share enjoy. Plus you're going to get another 3 chapters in this week to make up for the loss! Thanks ily xxx

-Z