chapter 5

Tj's p.o.v.

After the show I grabbed jess and headed to the stage.(haha to the stage get it?)I showed the security guard our passes and we walked behind the stage.

"Hey guys",I said walking over to the band.

"Hey what's you guys names?",danny asked me well us technically but he seemed more interested in me.

"Im tj and this is jess",I said gesturing over to my friend.

"Well what did you guys think?",danny asked.

"I thought you were amazing!",I said looking down.

I turned around and noticed jessica and ben were talking so I continued talking to danny.

"Well thank you gorgeous",he said giving me a hug.

I froze at first.I was just so shocked.

"Hey I dont bite you know",he said before I wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist.But then the son of a bitch actually then bit my shoulder.

"Ow fuck danny that hurt",I said with I pretend hurt look on my face.

He just laughed.

"Loving the accent",he said smiling at me.

Dannys p.o.v.

The feeling of her arms around my neck was amazing.After a while she piped up and said

"Uhh danny you realise we are still hugging each other right?",she laughed a little.

"Yeah..sorry",I said looking down.

"Oh no I dont mean like that..I was just...aghh im sorry im shit with words",she said.

Awh shes so awkward its cute.

Bens p.o.v.

Shes so nice and friendly as well as beautiful.

"Hey guys do you want to head back to the bus?",I said with my arm around jessica.

I fucking love her name I mean 'jessica bruce' has a nice ring to it don't you think.

Wait what am I thinking??I probably wont see her again after tonight.

Jessicas p.o.v.

We headed back to there bus and me and ben flopped down on the couch.

"James grab me and jess a beer",ben said.

I got tossed a beer by james and I opened it.I took one sip and about chocked so I decided on a can of monster instead.

Tj's p.o.v

I loved tonight.I was pretty much in dannys arms the whole time.But we needed to go.I was never going to get to see him after this.

"Jessica come on we need to go",I said saddly standing up.

"Wait why?",danny said pulling me back down.

"You have other gigs you dumbshit",jess said to danny.

"You can just sleep here",said danny.

"Theres no room",I said.

"There is if we do jess with ben and you with me",he winked at me when he said it which made me giggle seriously giggle.

"Awh okay fine",I said."But im tierd so im going to bed now".

I took off my skinny jeans and slept in my overly large band tee(not infront of the guys) and crawled into dannys bunk.

"Okay tj I love you good night",danny said.

Was he being serious did he really love me.It was my last thought before I fell asleep.

Jessicas p.o.v.

"Im going to",I said to the guys before walking to the bathroom amd taking of my skinny jeans.I walked over to bens bunk and heard danny saying

"Dude just tell her you love her I told tj,although she probably didnt think about it much",he said to ben.

Wait what did he mean by that.I decided not to dwell on it to much.