Chapter 16

Jessicas p.o.v.

Time for...WARPED TOUR!!!! I always wanted to go.Ever since I was 12 I met Tj and we fangirled over like the same music and things ever since we have been best friends.I love her I not lying.

"Jess baby?", said ben walking over to me."Has tj said anything to you...ehm about maybe carrying and extra person around?".What does he mean by that?

"No...why?", I asked.

"No reason", he said. Okay what the fuck wss going on.Danny was acting weird to.

Im very confused.

Dannys p.o.v.

"Hey daniel", tj said poking my cheek.

"Hey tiegan-jade",I said mimivking her tone.

"That hurt", she said faking a hurt look.I laughed and kissed the side of face.

"You are a fucking weirdo, but your my weirdo", I said.I herd ben make a puking sound from behind me.

"Ben shut the fuck up", jess said."That was cute Danny".

"Thanks jess", I said picking her up making her squeal.

"Aghhh....danny no ben...help please!!! Aghhh..DANNY STOP!!!", She shouted.

I herd tj laugh hysterically so I turned around and smiled.

"Oh no...oh no....danny dont you d-", she said before I speared her to the ground and threw her on my back and begun spinnung around the bus.

"DANNY!!!!!! YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME SICK...AGHHH...PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!!", she screamed.I put her down and she pushed me onto the couch sitting ontop of my.

"What are you going to do", I asked her suspiciously.

"Nothing", she said snuggling into my chest.

"Guys ready to leave now are you all here", james asked almost out of knowhere.

"Yeah we are", said ben.

"Before you go", he said pulling someone inside the bus."Meet my new girlfriend shannon".

She was very pretty she had long brown hair and eyeliner in the perfect cat eye but still not as pretty as my girlfriend.But ben would probably say that about jessica and james about shannon.

"Dawson we cab leave now", james shouted to our bus driver.

"Wheres cameron and sam?", tj asked her eyes closed obviously tired, she was still leaning against my chest.Shes so cute.

"There on the other bus", shannon said.

So they had already met her thats good.

The bus started moving as me and ben at the same time gave a huge "woop" noise scaring the shit out if tj who was half asleep.She shoot up like a dart.

"Im sorry baby go to sleep again", I said kissing the top of her head.

A/N

So there on there way to warped tour!! Yay ive been wanting to write this part for a long time c: