Chapter 14

Tj's p.o.v

This was all my fault.He was in hospital again but I couldnt do anything to help.I felt like shit.I didnt eat, sleep, speak or look at anyone apart from Danny for 3 days.He went into a coma and the doctor said it could last for 7 days to 7 months.

"Hey hunny how are you feeling?", jessica asked me.They had warped tour in 3 weeks so Danny has to wake up soon or they will have to cancel and jess is nearly 2 months pregnant.I didnt even answer her I just kept staring at my shoes.Soon she gave up and left shortly before ben came in.

"Hey eat this", he said handing me chocolate.

"Im not hungry thanks", I said blankly not even looking at him.

"My arse your not hungry, you look anorexic", he said tilting my head up.

For fuck sake is everyone going to know now?

"I said im fine", I replied gritting my teeth he also gave up.

"Okay...okay..im going to see jess", he said getting up and walking out of the living room.

Why am I such a bitch to everyone...I didnt mean to snap at ben I mean I just...

"T...t..tj?", I herd a voice say behind me.I turned around to see Danny his eyes open.

"Danny!", I shouted.It was the first thing I said in 3 days.

"Are..you okay?", he asked me.

"What?!", I said shocked,"am I okay are you fucking okay..danny you couldve died", I said tears running down my cheeks.

"Yes....but I wouldve died happy", he said smiling weakly.

"That last thing we did was fight", I said as the doctor came in to give danny his meds.

"Well mr.Worsnop I see tour awake which means you should be out in a day or two", he said making me smile.A shirtless danny tried to stand up so I supported him as he leaned up revealing a few stitches and a bandage.

"Ive missed you", he said groaning as he tried to support himself.

"No baby, not now", I said putting his arm around my neck.

"I love you", he said giving me a huge hug.

"Oh my god danny!", said ben running over to us.

"Hey ben", danny said pulling himself towards him.Finding his balance he let go of me and noved toward ben giving him a hug also.

"I thought...ugh never mind",ben said walking over to me.

"How are you feeling?", ben asked me.

I didnt reply I just wrapped my arms around him.

"Im sorry ben, I didnt mean to be all grumpy but..well you know", I said letting him go.

"Danny?", jessica said entering the ward.

"Well daniel has had his medication so I will leave you to it", he said smiling.

"Hey jess", he said giving her a hug then sitting down on a seat near by.

I stood up and was about go out of the ward to get a drink when danny pulled me on top of his knee.Before I crashed on top of him I grabbed onto the sides of the seat.

"Danny your not strong enough yet", I said kissing his forehead.But still he pulled me down anyway.

"Ive missed you like mad", he said pulling me towards his chest.

"Your so fucking cold but I missed you too", I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too babe", I said giving him a kiss.