chapter 10

Tj's p.o.v.

I bet your thinking "how is there mothers not panicking?" Well my mum was a drunk and she kicked me out ive been living on my own since I was 16 and jess was living with me as her parents died in a car crash 5 months ago.She found the asking tickets in an envelope in her grans house.

"Hey babe",danny said interuppting my thoughts.

"Oh hey",I said kissing his cheek.

"Me and ben are going out okay we will be back at like ten okay?",he said.I wasnt 100% sure I mean I know danny does dumb shit when hes drunk.

"Hey ill be fine,jess will be here",he said clearly noticing my concern.He gave me a kiss and he grabbed ben and pulled him off the bus.Letting out a huge sigh I sat down on the couch beside jessica.

"Tj pass me that bucket",she said pointing to the bucket lying on the table.

I handed it to her and she was sick.

"Jessica are you okay?",I asked after she had finished.

She mumbled something I couldnt quite make out.

"Jess?",I asked again.

"I think im pregnant",she told me.

"Your 17! But congrats does ben know?",I asked.

"No I dont want to ruin his career...",she trailed off and started to cry.

"Hey...hey shhh its fine what exactly happened?",I said.

"I guess he forgot to use protection",she said.

"You will have to tell him eventually",I said.

"I know I just want to sleep",she said and I helped her into bed.

"Goodnight",I said and walked through to the living room of the bus.

I looked at my phone.It was already 12:00pm where were they?I tried to call danny but his phone was off.I tried bens phone but it went to voice mail.They were supposed to be back 2hrs ago.Just then ben staggered through the door very drunk supporting an even more pissed danny.

"H..hey bbbabe",he said hugging me.

"Your pissed get the fuck to bed",I said helping him through to the bunk.

"Your turn",I said helping ben.

"Thanks hun",ben said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem ben and thanks for helping danny",I said giving him a hug but he didnt smell of alchol at all what the fuck.He shifted on his feet when I said that.

"What..whats wrong?",I asked.

"Nothing im going to bed",he said hugging me once again.

I didnt really eant to think about it so instead I went to bed.