chapter 6

Tj's p.o.v

I woke up with dannys arms wrapped around my waist.I could get used to this.Shut up hes a rockstar who can het any girl he want why would he pick you?My thoughts were interuppted by a rather sleepy deep english voice-

"Hey love sleep okay?",he asked me.

"Yeah I did,oh and I need to pee",I said laughing.

"So im comfy",he said.

"Ill pee on you",I said as he got up.

I came out of the bathroom and was rugby tackled onto the couch by danny.He gave me a grin and started to tickle me.

"Dont...danny...stop it",I said inbetween laughter.

He stopped but grabbed my leg pulling me off the sofa.

"Oh no if im going down your coming down with me",I said pulling him to.He fell on my laughing,our faces were just inches away from each other.We just looked at eachother before he leaned in and kissed me.I was abit shocked at first but then kissed back.

"I love you",danny said.

"I love you too",I replied.

"Really?",he seemed shocked.

"No I dont....ofcourse I do you dipshit",I said.He grinned and kissed my forehead.

"I want you to be mine and noone elses",he said looking at me.

"Are you asking me out?",I said trying to hide my happiness.

"Umm..yeah...Im sorry ive never really been good at this",he replied looking down his hair covering his eyes.

"Well ofcourse danny",I said pushing his hair out of his face.

He picked me up and spun me around.

"Uhmm guys?",we looked up and ben and jess were standing in the hallway holding hands.

"Danny your so cheesey",said ben laughing just then to be rugby tackled by danny.Boy he should be a rugby player.

"Danny get the fuck off me",ben said as me and jessica burst into piles of laughter.

"So",said danny standing up,"are you guys official?",he asked ben.

"Yeah I guess now",he replied looking at jess then giving her a kiss,"What about you guys?",he asked.

"Yeah we are,I love you",he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

A/N.

Sorry thus chapters so short this was only a filler chapter c: so leave comments and that follow me please.My bvb fan fic is on hold because ive got great ideas for this one so yeah  :)