chapter 1

Tj's p.o.v.

"Oh my fucking gawddd ofcourse ill go eith you", I screamed through the phone to my friend jessica.

She told me sge had gotten asking alexandria tickets for her birthday in Glasgow in about a week.Shes my best friend and she asked me to go.Ofcourse I couldnt pass it up they are mt favourite band.I kinda had a thing for the lead singer Danny hehe.

"YES, BEN IS AMAZING!", She screamed back.

"Yeh he is hot!", I said so enthusiasticly that I caused the chair I was sitting in to fall over and crash.I screamed out in pain as my head hit the floor.

"Owww fuck!!", I said rubbing my head.

Jessica burst into laughter.

"Awh thanks jess I love you too", I said sarcastically.

"I...know..", she said inbetween laughter.

"Right I have to go my dinners ready", I said before hanging up.

*meanwhile in dublin*

Danny's p.o.v.

"THANKYOU DUBLIN YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING AMAZING!", I shouted with the last ounce of breathe I had left in me.

"Awhh mann that was sick", my band mate and all time best friend ben said as he patted me and the back.

"Yeh I loved it", I replied not really paying attention.

"Hey dude whats up you dont really seem all here", he asked.I had just broken up with my girlfriend Rayne because I caught her cheating on me with one of my ex mates Andy Biersack.

"Yeh im fine im just not got my head over Rayne yet", I replied looking down.

"Danny c'mon theres better girls out there then her", said ben.I knew he was right.