You Have Decided

Is not like I have a choice...I would really love to slit this motherfucker's throat so badly. But to do that, I gotta stay in this shit-hole of his and he'll be in charge. I looked at him emotionless;

" You got yourself a deal demon. I'll be your little slave..." I began, added a little cockiness in my tone. His lips curved into a large grin, finger snapped in the darkroom which appeared a long looking contract. Holy fucking shit, what now? Didn't I sell my soul to him? What more does he want now??

" The fuck is that?" I spat, " ... Watch your mouth little shit, I might just tear it. Literally. Now, this contract, this important brief contract... I have the right to abuse you if you misbehave, You'll have a mark on you... it'll leave a permanent mark on your arm. Means I OWN you and nothing more. Your blood will do just fine." He cackled evilly, moving closer to my face.

His hot breath touched my skin which sent goosebumps despite I'm in a cold room. He's pushing his limits, his claws made contact with my left cheek and with a fluid movement of his, my blood-soaked the paper. I hissed in pain of course.  " Fuck you."

What he said earlier started to take an effect on me, my left arm's skin appeared a logo of a black top hat...How ironic. Could've come up with a better design. " The logo's ugly," I remarked. He looked at me with so much hatred, " You'll get used to it, you puny mortal." I think I triggered him. Heh.

The chains that were once holding me, break into pieces which left a sore wrist. They immune my power with another serum and it hurt like hell. Is this what it feels like to take drugs? How did they endure it?

" Now... Go get your filthy self clean. You smell like a fucking hobo on the street." he snarled. I laughed insanely; " Thanks."

This is going to be fun~ Let the party start.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey loves... Soooo sorry for the delay. Please take note I'll be updating the story randomly.

Reptile Out~~