The Unexpected Feeling

Now, this is getting ridiculous. I took her in because thinking she'll satisfy my sexual needs but it seems my heat grew hotter everytime I looked at her, helplessly. The hunger never died down.

Her blood was sweet as sugar, her voice is beyond indescribable. Her warm body against mine. Fuck, I kept on thinking about her all day now. Usually I'll dispose them when I'm truly satisfied but now... I've become more horny than ever.

Fuck this heat of mine. What's so special about this mortal? Why can't I stop thinking about her??

She's like popping in my every mind, calling me to fuck her senseless when clearly she fucking hate my actions.  I don't understand this... This... Weird fluttery feeling whenever I took a glance of her fragile body.

I punched the mirror on the wall with anger.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? You're Black Hat. He can't feel love, sympathy or anything except anger!" I reminded myself.

Get together old boy, I sighed. She hasn't eat dinner... Should I bring some for her? And there you go again. Feeling sympathy towards the being.

I opened the bathroom door and saw her sleeping soundly on the floor, curling up like a ball... I pinched my temple together. The least I could do is giving her a blanket. I took out an extra blanket from the closet and covered her with it.

' So cute.'

I cringed at my choice of words, this human is making me feel things that were supposed to be buried. I walked out from the bedroom and sat down at my desk... Tapping my nails rapidly. Thinking.

Am I truly falling for this human?

Once again, I don't believe in love or mercy to say the least and I hate them with my guts. I need sometime alone.

I let Flug babysit her while I'm gone.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Are you really wining the demon's heart??? Oof, Black Hat been stressed out.

Reptile Out~~