Walking Again and Welcome to Death's Playground

The next day Kid woke up and saw Midoriya entering his room carrying food.

"Wake up Kid. Today is the day. Your breakfast today consists of poached, over easy and scrambled eggs with fried rice, toasted bread with butter. Some bacon and sausages with grilled tomatoes, mushrooms and baked beans. Served with Ketchup and marmalade. Lastly orange juice." Midoriya said what Kid was going to eat. Kid went wide eyed to how much he cooked.

"What the?! Full English breakfast! This is going to be my first time eating these. Thanks Izu-kun your the best." Kid said and ate the food Midoriya prepared. Midoriya left for a while for Kid to eat privately. Unknown to them Mirio was watching from a distance from Kid's window. He was surprised that Midoriya knows the full course of English breakfast. Kid prepared himself after eating and went outside the room. He saw Class 1-A also eating what Midoriya made. They didn't notice Kid and Midoriya went to the green kid's room.

"Hey Kid, I heard Excalibur is coming to Japan soon." Midoriya said and Kid made a disgusted face. Midoriya laughs and used some spells to avoid others from seeing or hearing them in the room.

"Izu-kun do you remember our exact ages? We only followed the years when we were still in DWMA." Kid asked.

"Nope." Midoriya lied to his miester. Knowing how old they really are. He is good at lying to Kid if needed.

"Let's try if you can walk today. It's already passed due date." Midoriya suggested and Kid nodded. He grabbed Kid's arms and made him stand.

"Nice and steady. Don't rush it." Midoriya said to keep him from injuring himself. Kid followed his instructions and walked slowly they tried outside. Class 1-A was already finished with breakfast and saw them. Kirishima went to them immediately and supported Kid on the other side.

"Midoriya! What are you doing?! He must be in a wheel chair you and you know that?!" Iida asked in a shouting manner. Midoriya looked at him with deadly eyes.

"Kid's legs should be able to move by now. It's passed his due date on when he can try and walk again." Midoriya explained while the others helped Kid.

"Alright but if he can't continue rest okay." Iida said as they nodded accepting his terms. Kid tried walking for 30 minutes with support then tried alone. His legs wobbled at first and stopped after a few more steps. He was getting a hand on it when he felt someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around and saw All Might, Aizawa and Nezu staring at him.

"Kid I thought your were paralyzed?" Nezu asked uncertain on what he was seeing.

"Oh the doctor called and said I might be able to walk again if I try." Kid replied to Nezu.

"Well congrats Kid you can walk again." All Might congratulated Kid. He blushed and looked down.

"Oh I'm still struggling on this Mr. All Might. It's not like I can walk properly yet. Plus I think I need support a little." Kid said to him. He knew he can't walk properly yet through his father.

"You'll get there Kid. Just be careful and don't rush it." Aizawa said then faced the  rest of the children in the dorm.

"Alright kids gear up in your hero costumes and go to the training grounds except Midoriya. You need to assist Kid here if he can handle himself come to the training grounds too." Aizawa ordered the children. They said nothing and went to their rooms to change. Midoriya grabbed Kid and went to his room. When everyone left they wore the usual clothes in their battles for DWMA. Kid noticed something about his clothes.

"Praesidium is that you?" Kid asked. Midoriya got surprised by this. But his clothes tell everything.

"What took you so long to notice that I've been recently reincarnated by Lord Death himself?" Midoriya asked as if it is the answer Kid was looking for. Kid looked angry but calmed down.