The Beginning of the Other with Misfortune

They teleported to very dark forest with very tall trees ( like in Attack on Titan ). Yukire kissed Kid by the cheek and they proceeded to walk to their destination. On top of a mountain they reached to gigantic old building almost the same as DWMA except for the candles. Once they reached to the entrance two guards in black uniforms consist of military combat boots, gloves, caps. Along with black trench coats with the DWMA symbol on both arms. Under them was black pants and black polos.

"Lord Death, Lord Deathscythe, Lady Jigoku Yukire no Jingko and Great Old One of Anger, Excalibur.It's an honor for you to return here. May we escort you to your office, Lord Deathscythe?" One of them asked after greeting.

"You may two-star general Mizura and three-star general Kohataru." Midoriya replied then they bowed as a sign of respect for their non-human higher ups. They followed them in the building in the twisting corridors. Trespassers would easily get lost in the building because it was empowered by Midoriya's soul. It enables the building to move, repair each corridor, room or tower inside. It also helps in wars because he can make the entire building move in his will since it was created by Lord Death's shadows. And since Midoriya is part of Lord Death he can also manipulate the shadows. They approached a pitch black door at the end of the hallway and Mizura pulled the door open for them to enter.

"Thank you General Mizura and General Kohataru. Please stand by the door and may one of you call Investigators Korodafuki and Watarashima for the reports of what happened during my absence." Midoriya ordered before he entered and they saluted then Mizura proceeded to find the said investigators.

Midoriya's office has a black office desk with a chair that totally looks like one of Death's crosses in his Death Room except it's in a shape of a chair. And a body length mirror behind the chair. He has 2 long, black couches in front of his desk. Two bookshelves each in opposite sides of his walls. It looks very symmetrical. Well Kid is his miester and the OCD made his office like this.

"Well lets have a sit guys. And Excalibur how long do you intend to stay here?" Midoriya asked.

"FOOL! I just want to be your audience while you guys do your work. I will leave if I want to leave." Excalibur said as he pointed his cane at them. Kid groaned at his habits while Yukire giggled and Midoriya rubbed the back of his head with a smile. Kid and Yukire sit beside each other while Excalibur sat at the opposite of them. Midoriya went to his desk and took out a jug of hot water, a tea pot, some tea packs and some tea cups. He mad tea and gave them to his friends. They took their tea and took a sip.

"Wow Midori you never failed us in making heavenly tea for us." Yukire commented.

"My tea tasted like it's from China." Excalibur commented too.

"Uncle Prae is this your special tea that is made from your recipe?" Kid asked.

"Yes. I knew you liked my tea Kid so I made some for you since its been so long." Midoriya answered. Then a knock came from his door.

"Come in." Midoriya said and two people with the same clothing as the generals came in but instead of trench coats they wore vests. They only have Death's mask at the right side of their long sleeves and "W.I." ( Witch Investigators ) on the left. A badge made out of silver with a logo "D.I." ( Demon Investigators ). It was attached to the left side of their vest.

"Investigators Korodafuki and Watarashima on action sir. Here are the reports you asked sir." They said in unison and put two thick pack of papers on Midoriya's desk.

"Please summarize the reports about the current problems that must be dealt with immediately especially about the frequent Kishin attacks here in the base." He said.