Starfire

Max One:

Max Thunderman was enjoying himself as one of the leaders of the T-Force and was currently flying his teammates to their first mission,he smiled hearing the conversations between the legendary hero Captain Marvel who he remembered as being more famous than his father a few years ago and the cute princess Shuri of the secret kingdom Wakanda which Max had always heard rumors of in his villainous days.These thoughts produced a sigh from Max who silently vows to truly make up for all his wrongdoings from this day till his last,he saw his sister coming up,thinking she had realized that he was distressed since the twins grew closer everyday and with it so did their connection and power.Phoebe placed her hand on Max’s shoulder she smiled and told him “that it’s ok to be scared”, “I’m not scared !” Max strongly replied a lie,he knew but would never admit to his beloved sister. Returning his focus to piloting the jet Max continues speedily towards their destination and despite the constant jokes of Spider-Man which was starting to annoy Max and the constant mumbling of Doctor Strange the alleged sorcerer,the T-force and agents of S.H.I.E.L.D arrive at the site of the mission.Max and Phoebe despite having already being briefed on the mission are still shocked at the sight before them.An orange girl with green eyes and pink hair was flying around in a skimpy outfit and Max found to be very revealing and attractive as well as what looked like an advanced slave collar around her neck which angered Max but burying these thoughts he made a joke saying “Damn that is one hot alien chick” which reassured his teammates image of him as a joker who was calm and in control which allowed Phoebe to keep her image as the prim and proper leader after she slapped Max on his head and began to give orders to the T-Force,while also asking Max if he had any ideas.However knowing he had no information to go on Max said he got nothing until both teens had a “duh” moment at the same time causing Max to call out to Captain Marvel without realizing the hero had already went into action.The famous hero gave the other people present a reassuring smile and said “don’t worry everyone, I have this handled but you boys better pucker up.” this confused but also intrigued Max who now had an image of kissing both the alien and the newly returned hero,realizing what was going on in her twin brother’s head Phoebe opted once again to slap him which caused him to utter a fake cry of pain.Everyone present looked at the leaders of their team and questioned what on earth was wrong with them.Thankfully for everyone present Captain Marvel seemed to be more powerful than before she left the planet easily absorbing powerful blasts of energy being released by the alien girl who was screaming in an unknown language but after a couple minutes of fighting Max saw that the girl realized she was loosing and thus she looked away to see where she could escape from but realizing it was pointless she flew into Agent  Grayson and planted her lips on him,Max released a childish sigh as he had wanted the kiss but to everyone’s surprise the girl who up until then had been speaking an alien language began talking in English “Please help me,I was chained and betrayed,I need to get the collar” before she could finish a strong surge of electricity went through her body causing her to scream before strange figure cloaked in black released strange devices that restrained the girl and allowed them to capture her.The T-force who were stunned at what had just took place sprung into action after one of their leaders Max fired telekinetic blast at the slavers causing the alien girl to fall and be caught by Phoebe’s telekinesis,Shuri then used a strange EMP wave built into her panther gauntlets that was able to interfere with the alien technology and neutralize it allowing Captain Marvel to snap the collar and Doctor Strange to use a spell to awaken the alien who then destroyed the restraints herself before taking to the skies followed by Captain Marvel who asked what her name was with the alien girl replying “I am Korriand’rs of Tamaran which in your language would translate to Starfire”, Captain Marvel smiled and said “Well Kori what do you say we teach these slavers some manners.” The young alien girl smiled and her eyes began to glow with a strange green energy at the same time Captain Marvel’s hands began to charge with a similar yelllow energy and together the two fired a combined blast causing the slavers to flee bringing a smile to everyone’s face and allowing the two women to return safely from the ground and meet with the people below.A series of questions was asked to Kori as she had to share her name once more,explain how she was experimented on and developed the power of flight and release a strange energy through her blasts and eyes,as well as the abilities she had as a Tamaranian including her incredible strength and the ability to learn language through lip contact which caused Max to ask why did she have to kiss Agent Grayson and Kori to reply “he seemed to be what your people refer to as cute” which lead to the two blushing and Max sighing once more until his sister asked what Kori planned to do now with the alien girl shyly asking if she could stay on earth,this idea had to be discussed with shield of course but Max and Phoebe quickly agreed and after explaining how she may have to keep herself hidden from most of the world and the concept of heroes,Kori decided that she wanted to be one and work alongside Captain Marvel and thus due to her incredible powers as well as her alien physiology Phoebe and Max allowed her to become the newest member of the T-force and she decided that she would operate under the code name of Starfire while on missions.This action was aproved by SHIELD leader Captain America who after a long day of work returned to his personal quarters and was greeted with his usual partner clad in his suit of armor and discussed the possibilities this new hero brought to the table causing them both to smile and agree that her limits should be tested.

Chapter two end

And now a message from the author:
Yeah remember when I said newly formed crossover universe this is what I meant,while I am sure many people would prefer it if I used strickly Thundermans characters I am sorry but I like what I am doing and what I have planned in the future not to mention I generally rather not use oc’s in fanfiction stories and the heroes and world of the thundermans has never really been explored beyond a few names and random moments here and there so I hope you stick with me on this wild ride as I have alot planned and hopefully I can get to it also in terms of backstory as of now no there is no batman in this universe.