6.

Harry couldn't breath. He was choking on tears that were sliding from his eyes into his open jaw and down his throat. He gargled the tears in his throat. They wouldn't stop coming. All he could look at was Louis.

Louis wouldn't meet Harry's eyes. He was cowering. Harry was still crying. But he couldn't take his eyes off Louis.

Harry saw Louis' ribs, each one of them straining against his skin. He saw Louis' stomach, which was concaved under his ribs. His hip bones jutted out. His collarbones were jabbing out. Harry saw every one of Louis' bones. Finally, Louis broke the silence of tears.

"What do you mean I'm not okay? I'm fine." Louis now was looking at Harry, and was dashing to pull back on the sweatshirt. Harry stopped Louis. "Louis. Have you seen yourself? But really, have you Louis? You're rail thin, you're anorexic, you need help. I don't think you should perform with us tonight. You need to rest. You need to.." Louis' anger had built up and he released it with a loud shout while Harry was still talking. "I'm fine Harry! I don't know what you are talking about when you say I'm rail thin because I'm not. I mean look at me. Im fat harry. How do YOU not see this?" Louis slipped on the sweatshirt before Harry could stop him again. He angrily brushed past Harry to go lay in his bed. "And I'm performing tonight." Louis added sassily. Harry was shocked and upset. But Harry decided he couldn't be soft right now. Louis was in trouble, he could die, and here Harry was, being a terrible asshole who just sat and watched. Harry took a seat at the bottom half of the bed. Louis looked up at him, frustrated he couldn't shake Harry away. "Louis, whether you like to hear this or not, you are in trouble. Louis, when you are this thin, you could easily die. You aren't giving your body any of the nutrients it needs. You need help Louis. I have to tell the other boys." Harry inhaled a breath for a while, then exhaled it again. Louis wasn't staying calm in the situation though, he was already standing directly in front of Harry, his face hot with anger. "Don't you dare tell the other boys Harry." Harry narrowed his eyes. "I have to Lou. It's for your own good." Now, Louis wasn't angry, he was upset. He had lowered onto his feet, then allowed himself fall to the ground so he was sprawled out on the floor. Harry got to his feet and looked down at him. From what Harry could see, Louis was crying. When Louis noticed Harry standing there, he looked back up at Harry. He looked a mess. His eyes were red and puffy from crying and his sunken face made them even more noticeable. The beautiful bright blue of his eyes had transformed to a darker shade of blue-gray. "I trusted you Harry. I trusted you to keep a secret, this one secret. But now you have to break it. What type of fucking friend does that?" From what Harry saw, Louis had no care he was dying. Harry knew he had to be serious, had to keep his game strong. "What type of fucking friend does that," Harry starts to raise his voice, "one who fucking cares! Louis, you are going to DIE! Did you hear that word? D I E! If I tell the other boys, they can help too. You need as much help as you can get Louis. Trust me, and please let me help you." Louis was having mood swings. One second he was mad at Harry. Then he was showing sadness and surrender. Now he was once again angry, but he had a thoughtful look on his face. "WELL MAYBE I WANT TO DIE!" He screamed to Harry. He began to dart to the door, but he realized it was locked. Harry held up the key. "Louis. This is what I mean. If you want to die, it means you need help. I know you don't want me to, but I'm going to call the boys to come over here so we can discuss this." Louis seemed terrified. All of a sudden, he dropped to his knees in front of Harry, as if he was worshipping him. "If you are going to tell them, please not today. Wait a few days. I just want to perform a normal concert tonight without any awkwardness between the whole band. Please Harry, please." Louis was pleading and pleading. Harry was definitely the forgive and forget type. Even though he knew he shouldn't have, he agreed to wait to tell the other boys. Louis looked relived and thanked Harry. But Harry had questions to ask Louis.

He had a brilliant idea.

"Hey Louis, how about you rest in this bed because I want you to rest before the concert later okay? But can we talk a little?" Harry said it rapidly, so he hoped Louis heard. Louis must have heard, because the look on his face was thoughtful. He sighed. "Okay. We can talk." "Thanks Lou, I promise nothing too bad okay?" Louis seemed worried from what Harry saw. Louis turn to look at Harry with trusting eyes.

"Okay."

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So I'll probably update tomorrow night because I just got the Wattpad app and it's easier from my phone. yay! Okay bye guys sorry about the shortness and boringness of this chapter!