~One~

~Emma's POV~

I have to remind daddy that I need new glasses. These ones are very annoying. Like super freaking annoying. They slide off of my face every time I look down. There's no way I can do my homework while looking up! How about I just not do it ever?

"Emma!" Speak of the devil.

"What?!" I yell back. Today is one of those days that I hate with all of my heart: The big move.

"Come and help Regina with her stuff please!"

I chuck my pencil to oblivion and stand from my desk with my blood boiling sky high. My feet pad heavily against the floor and make it their point to show off my frustrations as I stomp down every single stair there is in this big home.

Regina is already down at the bottom. Half of her long hair tied up and her arms hugging her chest. Her plump lips move as she chomps away on her gum and looks around my house. Not her's, mine!

She looks at me curiously as I stomp down the stairs. Her eyes on me brings an unbearable heat to my skin. The moment I look at her she blushes and those brown eyes gaze upon something else.

"Hello? Don't you need help or something?" I snap.

Regina eyes me down coldly before letting out a sigh. Honestly, she's very intimidating and it only forces me to put my walls up even more. She picks up two heavy bags with ease and begins the long trek up stairs. To try and outdo her, I put a bag on top of one of the big boxes and began to carry it. Yes, I am very strong for a 7 year old, yet she seems stronger somehow.

Her room is now one of the big guest rooms that connects to the bathroom on this floor. This is the same bathroom that connects to my room, so we now have to share. It sucks but I guess I have no choice but to accept my fate at this point.

Once I make it to Regina's room, I set the box anywhere. She isn't going to tell me where to put it because she doesn't speak. It's been a year now since I met her and she hasn't said a word to me which makes the situation even more frustrating. I have reason to believe that something is wrong with her because she doesn't even talk to my dad. The only time I've actually seen her talk is when she whispers something in her mom's ear.

The brunette proceeds to look around her room in thought and began pulling things out. She doesn't ever acknowledge my presence, so I assume my work here is done. I take my cue to leave but before I make it out,

"Thank you." I hear behind me. I couldn't help but look back at her. She's staring at me and turning red again. Why does she turn red? Honestly, here's voice is so comforting and it's so sweet.

"No problem." I utter in a confused hazed.

~Time Lapse~

"Eww gross. Are you two really waltzing right now?" Regina growls from the single armchair, but she refuses to pry her eyes away from her phone. Meanwhile, I'm staring at them in admiration.

Years have gone by and now I'm 14. The Mills has grown on me. Honestly Cora is great and caring. She seems to have everyone's best interests at heart which is exactly what my dad and I needed. I haven't seen him happy...Well yea he's been happy before but not this happy. One day I just woke up and thought, Damn my dad is really happy. So I got over the childish grudge I had over the situation.

I've gotten to know both women a little more. Maybe a little too much. For instance...I know that Regina has a cock. No I have not seen it but this is what happened:

Mom and Dad took us to the park to play catch with a frisbee. Spring just hit its breaking point so it was the perfect day to hang out. Regina and I stood at a distance on the opposite side of mom and dad waiting for them to toss it our way.