~Four~

~Regina's POV~

It's official. Her mouth is amazing. It's been three and a half weeks since Em and I had sex for the first time. Now we just do it every single night behind our parents' back, hoping that they will never wake in the middle of the night.

The clock screamed midnight so I just had to sneak in here and give her birthday sex before the sun came out. It turned into so much more. Today we're trying something new. 69 was something Emma heard about in the school's hallways and she asked me to show her what it was. Here we are.

She rides my face like there's no tomorrow. All of a sudden she's a natural and has so much more confidence when it comes to sex. We've studied each other, learned all of our special spots so the sex is amazing. My love for her only grows and we're simply too deep in this to ever end it.

After she swallows all of my cum, she shifts away from my face and rides my dick again. Her whispering moans are great and such a turn on. Hopefully mom and dad will leave again so I can make her scream. I let Emma ride out her orgasm over top of me before she slumps over and curls up under the covers.

"Don't goooo." She begs. I kiss her temple before getting up and grabbing all of my clothes from around the room.

"I have to," I whisper. "It's 5 o clock and almost time for dad to get up."

I think 5 hours of sex is very equivalent to my jogging, so I skip it today like I have skipped it for the past three weeks. There's just no time and I already knew that I would have to get rid of something on my daily routine to make time for Emma. She has too. She quit one of her clubs because there isn't enough time to stay after for it, do her homework, and get enough sleep before one of us sneaks into each other's rooms.

There are times when I sit and think about how much damage we are causing. If dad and mom found out about this I will absolutely die. There's no way in hell that they will stay together because of it. They'd probably get a divorce to keep us apart or they will ship one of us off somewhere. Either way it's horrible. I don't think I can live without Emma being around after 7 long years.

Since the bathroom is right there, I turn on a hot shower and scrub off all of the sex sweat that coated my skin. Emma usually sleeps for the next two hours after we fuck but I can't. My body is used to waking up around this time already.

By the time I'm out of the shower, It's 5:45 and time for me to get dressed. I'm usually done at 6:30 and I work on my homework until 7. That's when Emma gets up to shower and Mom gets up to make breakfast.

"Ugggh! You used all of my body wash again!" Emma angrily groans from the bathroom.

"Im sorry! I'll see if mom has some." I quickly get up and race down the hall knocking on the bedroom door. Mother opens it, fully dressed, and ready for her day.

"Good morning sweety." She smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning. Um, do you have anybody wash?" I ask nervously. I just have this feeling that mom is going to lecture me over it.

"Jesus! You guys ran out already? You have got to stop this excessive washing Regina." My mom scolds.

"I can't stop washing mother! Its a part of life and I really hate sweat." I defend. Mom shakes her head still and frowns.

"Regina, I've noticed you don't even jog anymore so you shouldn't be sweating. Why have you stopped jogging?" She nosily questions. Curse Cora and her excessive need to know everything.

"It doesn't matter. If you want me to stop taking showers so much, I would have to stop jogging anyways." Kudos to me for finding a great loophole. "Can you just get the soap? We don't need a frustrated blonde on her birthday."