~Three~

~Emma's POV~

     The aroma of food warms my heart. It's great to have a mom in the house. So great that Regina is right. We can't ruin this family that our parents created. We may not admit it, but we all need each other some way some how to keep us grounded.

    I step in the kitchen and greet Cora like I always do. Just seeing the way her face lights up when I call her 'mom' warms my heart.

"What's the special occasion?" I ask, referring to the big breakfast she's cooking.

      "Oh nothing," She chuckles while waving her spatula. "You know I have urges to cook Em. Oh! And your dad and I will be gone for the weekend." What?!

"Huh?" I choke. I can't stay here...with Regina and open opportunities in every corner. There's no way that I'd be able to control myself!

    Speaking of the devil. The door opens. Lola trots past first as always. Regina always takes Lola on her runs with her. Next is Regina of course. All she wears is her very tight yoga pants and her sports bra. She's been subconscious about her dick print for her entire life, but right now it's just out there which probably means that nobody is around when she runs or it's too dark out to see it.

    Holy shit she is huge. There's this sudden unknown feeling in my lady parts and it makes me shift uncomfortably in my seat. Regina definitely noticed given by the way she licks her lips and continues to stare at me. She visibly shakes away her fantasies and says, "Good morning guys."

"Good morning dear, I was just telling Emma that you two are on your own for the weekend." Mom informs over her shoulder. Good thing she can't see the way Regina is freaking out.

     "What? Why?" She mumbles. Cora finally turns around and we both tense up, trying desperately to hide our emotions or any signs that's going to give us away.

"What's up with you two? I have been noticing hostility and tension." She points out. Her light brown eyes flick between us, searching hard for an answer that neither one of us want to give. "You know, your father and I are sick of the knit picking and the fights. You two better be back on good terms by the time we get back."

     "Yea yea yea..." Regina utters and turns heal. I immediately caught on to what she's doing and changed my whole demeanor as well.

"Mom, she's impossible to be around." I groan. Well that isn't a lie now is it?

     "I understand that, but you girls have to learn to agree to disagree. Siblings fight all of the time." You don't know the half of it woman.

"Alright fine, I'll try but if we aren't on good terms just know that it's her fault." Cora gives me a wary look before turning back around and finishing up breakfast.

    Turns out that Mom and Dad weren't even staying for it. This is all for us and they left money for lunch and dinner. Its not alot, just enough money to order out or buy groceries for one of us to cook something.

    As I slip a piece of bacon in my mouth and text away on my phone, Regina comes into the dining room fresh from a shower with her plate and phone in her hand.

Lily: Sweet! Let's throw a party. Your house is hella big!

Emma: are you out of your mind?! My parents will kill me!

Lily: come on. You are no fun! We can invite high schoolers.

    Lily is so unbelievable sometimes. There is no way that I'm throwing a party. That's like for high school years. I'm only in 8th grade.

     "You look stressed. Is something bothering you?" Regina questions without moving her eyes away from her phone.

"Nope." I sigh and stuff a few pieces of fluffy pancakes into my mouth.