~Five~

"Our first christmas!!!" Leopold smiles in the camera. He then faces it to all of his girls gathered in the living room. Emma has on her white swan pj set and Regina is wearing her red apple set with her hair in a long braid over her shoulder.

   The two haven't necessarily been on good terms yet, but they have been coming around. Emma is still flustered about the whole new family thing. It also frustrated her that Regina still hardly talked. What 9 year old doesn't talk?

"Here's Regina.."Leo informs and points the camera right at the brunette.

    Regina gives a small white smile, turns red, and covers her face from the camera. Leo laughs and then focuses the camera on Emma who seems to be keeping her distance from Regina. "And Emma! My sunshine!"

     "Daddy! Can we open the presents now?" Emma begs with pursed lips.

"Nope, we have to wait for Cora sweetheart."

         "But you opened yours." Regina points her accusing finger at the camera leaving Leopold speechless and Emma dumbfounded. The blonde was also thankful for her new 'sister's' defence.

"W-well I'm an adult Reg."

     "And we are kids." Emma sasses.

          "And kids are supposed to open presents not suffer!" Regina glares into the camera. Emma found it hilarious and snickered behind her fingers.

"CORA! THEYRE TAG TEAMING ME!" Leopold whines.

    Cora comes running into the living room in her robe, knowing that her new family had been kept waiting for long enough.

     "I'm sorry Leo. Okay girls are you ready?"

   Regina nods her head and Emma cheers out before they race to their presents. Regina opens her's first and gasps out happily. She adores clothes, even at this age, and loves the dress.

"That's from Leo Reg." Cora informs. Regina gives a big smile,

     "Thank you Leo!" She cheers and moves on to another.

"I'm so happy that she's talking now." Leopold whispers to Cora. He then zooms into Emma who finally has gotten her gift open, "watcha got there Em?"

       "An easy bake oven." The blonde giggles. "Now I can eat cookies more."

"Uh oh." Cora chuckles. The little blonde is known to get sugar high and run rapid around the room. "Regina, open that one, it's for the both of you."

       "Okay." Regina crawles over to the next box finding it odd that it isn't even wrapped up.

   She lifts the lid and screams earning Emma's attention. When Regina literally starts crying, the blonde sprang up into action, not actually knowing why, but she felt the need to protect sweet little Regina.

"Mommy it's a puppy!" Regina sobs, leaving Cora and Leo to chuckle.

    Emma gave Regina a big smile and pulls the brown puppy out of the box.

"It's so fluffy." Emma points out. "Can we name her?"

"Yes. She is your dog." Leo chuckles.

   Regina was still crying and wiping at her drenched cheeks, so there was no naming for her at the moment.

"I like Lola." Emma concluded while letting the puppy sniff her chin.