~Six~

The blizzard had just settled and the girls finished making a gingerbread house with Cora, now, it's daddy daughter time. It was something that they were excited for until they found themselves in snow suits. One thing both girls didn't know that they had in common was that they both hate the cold.

    Not until they stepped out and stared at the white snow; their noses are already stinging from the cold wind and their cheeks go numb. Emma glared at her father who stood before them with a big smile on his face.

"Come on guys, it's not that bad." He persuaded.

     "Daddy, it's really cold." Emma whimpered also hating the fact that she could see her own breath.

    Regina thought; however, that she might as well make the best of the horrible situation. So, she knelt down while Emma argued with Leo and tossed a decent sized snowball at his head.

    Emma cackled out a laugh having no idea that Regina had a surprise for her as well. After a few short seconds, a ball of snow hit her in her head.

      "Hey!" She snapped. Regina adorably chucked with her red rosy cheeks and big smile on full display. Once she noticed Emma kneeling down and balling up a handful of snow, she wobbled away behind a tree, cursing the stupid snowsuit for getting in the way.

"You can't hide forever Regina!" Leo called out.

      "Yea!" Emma agreed.

   Since she was covered and protected by her tree. She made another snowball. With speed she peeked out from behind her tree and hit Leo again.

    Emma was angry about this at first but her anger changed to amusement. The snowball fight was really really fun. Sometimes they fell on their butts and the faces everyone made after getting hit was hilarious. Afterwards they all built a snow man and attempted to make an igloo but soon gave up after long minutes of failure.

"Hey?" Emma questioned as she walked up to Regina. The adorably quiet brunette was on the ground and flailing her legs and arms around. Regina only waved at Emma and continued her quest. "What are you doing?"

    "Snow angel." The brunette panted. It surprised her when Emma fell right beside her and began doing the same thing. Leo watched happily from his distance and so did Cora from the kitchen window. They were both excited about it. The girls may not love each other, but at least they were slowly becoming friends.

   From that day forward, Regina and Emma played in the Snow together every year.

~Emma's POV~

   I dream alot. I'm a big dreamer and sometimes I can't tell the real from the fake. Why? It's because I've been dreaming about Regina since I was 12 and now she fucks me in the middle of the night so it's harder not to, but she doesn't need to know that. Ever.

   Regina even tells me that I moan in my sleep and have orgasms, which I believe. Every morning I'd wake up with stuff in my underwear and I never knew what the hell it was. Now I definitely do.

     So as I feel my leg being lifted, Regina flashes before my eyes. Her fingers are so caring and warm, making me even wetter for her. Still, I don't know if it's just a dream yet, so I stir to my back to relax myself. My legs are being opened again, then I feel pressure in my stomach. Suddenly I can't move at all.

   Then I feel it. She's all wrapped up declaring it real. In my dreams, Regina doesn't need a condom on. I whimper as she slips into me with ease. Her movements are slow and careful. I'm sure she doesn't want to risk the bed rocking or me screaming out in my sleep.