Shenanigans

I'm sorry, but the next chapter isn't done yet >-<. Please forgive me and I hope this chapter of random ideas I had will satisfy you

1) Leaf

Natsu slipped on a leaf. He face-planted into the ground. When he got up, he realized that everyone was watching. Everyone. From little Asuka to Former Master Makarov.

Now, in the ground, there would forever be a scrunched up wolf face of Natsu.

2) Everyone is a baby

Wendy wanted to study the (possible) medicinal properties of the Drunk Leaf- y'know, the one that made everyone drunk like ten chapters ago. Anyway, she was searching for Erza, Levy, or Lucy.

Erza, unfortunately, was out on a date with Jellal, her mate. They were out in the territory somewhere, and Wendy didn't feel like interrupting her date.

So, she got directions to where Lucy and Levy were. Max kindly pointed her to the second Alpha's house that had been taken over as the entire pack's territory, perfect for meetings.

Wendy opened the door only to find some wolves in the middle of a discussion.

Lucy was shouting. "To be in a fandom, everyone is a baby!"

Wendy closed the door.

3) A high pack is worse than a drunk pack

Erza had been out picking berries. A strange scent had wafted through the air so she covered her nose with a spare cloth.

When she got to the pack, she was not expecting stumbling wolves and ones that were passed out. A den that housed several wolves whose dens has still not been repaired after the Phantom Lord attack had been living in there.

Smoke wafted out of a hole in the roof. Erza could smell the terrible scent of drugs through the cloth.

Erza decided to run for it before she was affected too.

4) Soggy Cabbages

Lucy was hangry. She had woken up later than usual and everyone was expecting her to have food prepared for them. Like, seriously, why did she join this pack of spoiled brats?

Once Lisanna had started fake complaining (for some reason, Lucy thought she was okay, just misguided) she snapped.

"Shut up you soggy cabbages!"

She had dashed off to find her former pack for a while. She ate while the rest of the pack decided to hunt. Meanwhile, the Fairy Tail pack was astounded. Were they just called soggy cabbages?

5) It's summer, so why is there snow?

Gray was walking along the river. His tongue out, he searched for water. The sun beat down on him. As he approached a river, he bent down to take a lap of it since he was in his wolf form.

His eyes closed, awaiting the cool water.

He didn't think it would be that cold.

He kept back. The river had turned to ice in a matter of seconds. Snow fell down from the suddenly overcast sky.

Wasn't it just the scorching hot of summer five seconds ago?

As Gray looked up, the sky turned black. The sky twisted and turned, and began to form a tornado. One made of ice.

Oh hell no.

He got out of there as quickly as possible. The trees began to sprout humanoid legs and follow him.

They were chanting, "Gray-sama! Graaaaay-samaaaaa!"

Gray woke up in a cold sweat. Juvia was giggling as she saw him look around wildly.

Half-melted ice cubes fell off his bed.

"Juvia," Gray fake-growled. "I'm gonna get you."

Happy shrieks escaped Juvia as she ran away.

6) Girls

Girls (sometimes) take clothes seriously.

Especially when they're in a mall, with hundreds of clothes, and it's all on sale.

When some of the pack were dragged along by the girls, they didn't think they'd wait this long.

They also didn't think they'd be carrying all of their bags, which totaled 164 bags.

They were heavy.

Never underestimate girls.

7) Missing a mate

Gajeel was horny as fuuuuuuuu—

Ahem. Like I was saying, Gajeel missed Levy. But, because he had 'accidentally' kicked away the berries she brought him like an angsty teen, Levy was ignoring him.

So, what did Gajeel do?

Mope silently in the corner of the house like a child. To be fair, he did try to contact Levy first and apologize.