HOLY SH*T!!!!

God this book is such trash.. anyway
——————————————————————————————————————

~[Virgil POV]~

Just then I feel my wrist get grabbed..

???: "YoUr preTtY iF meH aNd Thę pRinCesS  doNt WorK MaYbe mEe aNd yOou CaN YOuu nOo ;-3

(I know that voice anywhere... but he sounds drunk.) I thought. I turned around hoping he was to drunk to tell it was me..

Virgil: "oh umm hello sir may you please unhand me?" I said in a feminine voice.

ReMus: "NahhhhHHhh hoW BoUt wE MakEoUt!?"

Virgil: if he wasn't holding down my hands I would have punched the lights out of him.

Narrator: just then Remus pulled Virgil into him and forced a kiss

//I'm so sorry I want to die too//

Virgil: I felt sick to the stomach.. I wanted to kill him for sealing my first kiss..  and then I realized I had full control over my head..

~[Romans POV]~ after a few more minutes of embarrassment I decided to try and find that girl again. I went to the hall and saw that girl.. being held by some guy. I guess she's taken what a pity just as I —

Veronica (Virgil):  " ummm hello sir may you please unhand me?" I hear her say.

I decided I would ease drop.

ReMus: "NahhhhHHhh hoW BoUt wE MakEoUt!?"

I then felt my heart sink as I watched him forced kiss her then pull away.

It looked for a second she was going to kill someone. But then her disgust was replaced with a smirk.

Veronica (Virgil): "wow that was amazing.. why don't you do it again?" I heard her say.

I wanted to die when I heard that. I wanted to intervene between them. I wanted to scream as the other man moved closer before—

*CRACK!!!!*

Did she just..

The man fell lifeless to the ground.
*still breathing just passed out*

I quickly ran over to her

~[Virgil POV]~
I can't believe I just head butted Remus..

Prince Roman: "Oh my goodness are you alright?" He said while running over to me.

Virgil: "what are you doing here your highness?" I said

Prince Roman: "I live here remember."

Virgil: "oh yeah.." I say while rubbing my forehead..

Prince Roman: "are you all right dear?" He said in concern

Virgil: "Yeah yeah I'm fine. And don't call me dear"

Narrator: and just like that Virgil started making out with the pri—

Virgil: "THAT DID NOT HAPPEN!!!" I yell face flush.

Prince Roman: "what did not happen?"

Virgil: "oh never mind" I then look over to the passed out Remus.

Virgil: " soooo what do we do about him?" I say while looking at Remus

Prince Roman: "first we should inform his parents I guess.. did you know him?"

Virgil: I so desperately wanted to lie to him but for some reason I just couldn't.. this is probably going to backfire but..

Virgil: "yeah.. His name is Remus, moms name Remy."

Prince Roman: "Father?"

Narrator: Virgil looked down for a moment before back up with a weak smile

Virgil: Deceased..

~[Romans POV]~

How did this delicate, charming, smol girl single handedly take down a teen man?, how did she know so much?

So many questions in my mind. I looked down at her. She looked so cute and fragile.. I didn't want to pester her but she looked almost sad.. i decided not to push her..

Roman: "okay come with me!" I try dragging the man unconscious man before giving up.

Veronica (Virgil): *sigh* "I thought you where some big strong prince."

Roman: "I am!"

Veronica (Virgil): "yeah yeah.."

I hear her say before she picks up the unconscious man *over her back* like it was nothing..

Roman: "what?... how.. wh-"

Veronica (Virgil): "well lead the way Prince Charming"

Roman: I lead as I wondered how she could flirt like it was nothing..

~[Virgils POV]~

••
•••

(IM DYING.)
I said to myself (well I'm always dying but more than usual right now)

(I Need to stop flirting with the prince. He. Is. Straight.   Or is he... ugh I'm so confused..)

Roman: "Veronica?"

I look up and I'm on a stage.
I didn't realize where he was taking me..
I try to stay calm...

Veronica (Virgil): "yes prince Roman?"

I say as hundreds of people look at me. Standing next to the prince. Holding a small man child. In a dress. About to have an anxiety attack.

~[Remys POV]~

Me and a friend where talking when Deceit came up to me.

Deceit: "ok so two things one you look amazing tonight and two Remus is missing.. "

Remy: "well was he fine when you last saw him?"

Deceit: "phsssss totally  it's not like he was drunk or anything.."

Remy: "Good at least he won't embarrass m— WAIT A MINUTE!!"

Narrator: just then the room went dark and there was a light on stage with what looked to be the prince, a gir— "HOLY SH*T IS THAT VIRGIL IM A DRE—"

Prince Roman: "if anyone has a son named Remus please come up and collect your child me and the lovely lady found him passed out drunk"

When he said lovely lady I could feel Virgil blushing through his white foundation. As I walked forward to collect my mess of a child I was pissed and embarrassed. But I knew one thing for sure. There was no way that Virgil was going to become royalty before my amazing sons. I would make sure of it.

——————————————————————————————————————

Yo im still having writer block so I'm just writing and hoping it's good.. is it good?

UwU ~T.X~ 🖤👌❤️👌💜👌🖤

(Little anime meme to brighten your day)