•~{Reeses}~•

IM BACK B*TCHES
———————————————————
———————————————————
~[Virgil's POV]~

Virgil: "I thought you said I can only get one wish." I stated confused

Patton: "I know, but I asked the higher ups and they said because I messed up your last wish.. I can give you a new one."

Patton: "I was thinking.. you could get that freedom you deserve!"

Narrator: Virgil though wasn't listening to the fairy. He was instead wondering why Remy didn't kill him when he passed out. And why he was in his room.

Patton: "hey kiddo you ok?"

Narrator: Virgil snapped back into reality

Virgil: "I.. I want Answers"

Patton: "huh what do you mean?"

Virgil: "I'll be back.."

Patton: "wait. I wanna come with you" the fairy said, then flew into the emos hood pocket

Virgil: "ok I guess.."

                    ~[Romans POV]~

Logan: "so the first thing to do is retrace your steps. It's said that 90% of kidnappers know there prey, is there anyone that you know that Virgil..  ehh I mean Veronica knew who might've targeted hi- her.."

Roman: "... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Roman: "I don't know a ton about her but..  she did know a lot about these two guests.. what were there names. Reseses? No. Uhhh relly..?"

Logan: *cough cough* "Remy and Remus.."

Roman: " YEAH THEM! "

Narrator: Roman spent all night trying to figure out where Remy and Remus lived but came up with nothing..

   <]{ T i m e   S k i p  2  M o r n i n g }[>

Roman: "ugh this is pointless.. the closest thing we have is a marriage certificate."

Logan: "well maybe you could question the husband?"

Roman: "I guess.. it's been hours though, I pray my love is ok."

Logan: "it says that the husband lives at 420owo-ave.

Roman: "alright lets go, but the only problem is I don't know how to get there, I'm not supposed to leave the castle.."

Logan: ".. well I could help you."

Roman: "REALLY!?!?"

                        ~[Virgils POV]~

Narrator: it was the morning after the ball Remus was suffering a massive hangover, Deceit was pouting that he did get the princesses number, and Remy was sitting at the dining room table waiting for breakfast.

Narrator: Virgil comes downstairs cautiously (with Patton in his pocket)

Virgil: "m-morning guys.."

Remy: "Virgil I cant believe your nerve. How dare you.."

Virgil: (here it comes.)

Remy: "how dare you.. not have breakfast made. Do you want to be beaten."

Virgil: "oh.. I'll get right on it. My apologies?"

Remy: *mutters* "the nerve of children these days."