~thirteen~

Song Haeun PoV

I walked to the living room to see everyone sprawled our along the sofas, blankets over them all as they watched a movie. "Hello~" Hoseok was the first to notice me and they all turned to see who he was greeting.

"Hi!" I heard a chorus of 'hi's as I entered the living room. I laughed and said hello to the rest of them, making my way over to a spare seat beside Yena. "Hello," Jungkook said from beside me. I turned and smiled at him before saying hello back.

I noticed they were watching an action movie. I didn't know which one it was, but I watched nonetheless.

When it had ended, Yena said she'd be ordering the pizza's, "Come and help please?" She asked me and I nodded, walking into the kitchen to help her. "Okay, how about two pepperoni, two plain, and then two large chips?" She asked and I nodded, "Will that be enough to feed seven boys?" I laughed and she nodded, "Four large pizza's? It better be, I'm going to be broke," She scoffed as she dialled the number.

She told them our order and asked for them to deliver it. Her face dropped a bit, "They aren't delivering tonight," She said, "We can go and collect it," I shrugged and she nodded, "Okay, we'll come and collect it, thanks," She waited a second before ending the call.

"Let's go~" She said and pulled me back to the living room. "We have to go and collect the pizza's, anyone want to tag along?" She asked, "I will," Jungkook said and stood up, "I'll come too," Jimin stood beside him and Yena nodded and told the others to watch the house while we left.

I sat in the back with Jungkook while Jimin sat in the passenger side of Yena's car. "Let's play some... Billie Eilish," Yena said and turned on 'Bad Guy'. Her and Jimin were shouting the words at each other while I softly hummed it. I could hear Jungkook beside me, singing.

"You can sing?" I asked him, he snapped his head to look at me, "Huh? No," He shook his head and looked at his knees, "He can!" Jimin said and Jungkook glared at him, "Oh! Can you sing a song for us?" Yena asked and I nodded, "Please?" I begged and he sighed.

"Okay, what song?" He asked, "Can you sing 2U?" I asked and he nodded, "I'll only sing until the chorus," He said and I nodded. "Wait! Let me get up the backing track," Jimin said and quickly searched it up, turning it on.

'No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep'

I stared at him, his eyes closed as he sang the lyrics, his soft voice engulfed the car as we all stayed quiet to hear him singing.

His eyes scrunching every time the notes would be high and his face softening when they were low. I watched in awe, I never have heard a voice as angelic and soft as the one coming from the schools biggest fuckboy.

'When it comes to you
There's no crime
Let's take both of our souls
And intertwine
When it comes to you
Don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart
When it comes to you
Comes to you'

He finished the song as I still watched him, his cheeks turning rosy pink as Jimin started clapping really loud and Yena started shouting, telling him how good he is. "You're so good!" I said, snapping out of my daze, the car still filled with Jimin's clapping and Yena's clapping.

"Thanks princess," He smiled at me and I looked out of the window, my neck and ears burning. It's never affected me when he called me princess, why now?

Eventually we got to the pizza place, "I'll come and help you carry them," I said to Yena as I got out of the car, suffocated in the back with Jungkook beside me. His presence felt so much bigger for some reason.

I hopped out and walked beside her up to the pizza parlour. She told them we were collecting and he said they were just boxing everything. Yena turned to me, "He is so good at singing, I couldn't believe it," She said and I nodded, "He really is,"

Yena handed the money over as we carried two pizza's each and a chip each. We struggled out to the car when Jimin and Jungkook both got put to help us. "Here," Jungkook lifted them out of my hands, "Thanks," I smiled at him and looked down, walking to the car.

We started the drive back to Yena's while listening to some more soft songs, getting us all in our feels.

We got into the house and turned on the lights. Yoongi was on Hoseok's lap while watching another movie and Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon were spread out of the sofas they were on when we left.

"Food~" Yena said softly while Jungkook and Jimin set the food on the coffee table in front of the TV. "What do you want?" He asked me, "Just chips, I'll get pizza when everyone is finished," I said and he nodded, spilling chips (fries lmao) onto a plate for me and handing me it.

"Thanks," I said and went to sit on an empty sofa, when everyone got their food, they all sat on the seats. Jungkook was beside me and the others were with whoever. "Let's watch Monsta X," Yena said as she connected her phone to the TV. "Yes!" Hoseok and I both shouted as everyone laughed.

"Shoot out is the best," He said and I nodded, agreeing, "Hero is my favourite though," I told him, "They have good side tracks as well," He said, "Yes! Beautiful is so good!" He clapped, "I literally love you," He said and I smiled.

Yena, Hoseok and I fangirled/fanboyed over their stage while the others watched with blank expressions. When it had ended, Jimin suggested something else, "Let's do karaoke," He smirked at Jungkook while he glared at him.

I don't think I could handle Jungkook singing one more time.

~§~§~§~§~

Thanks for reading!
This is unedited as it's like nearly four and I'm tired lmao