["Oh So You Admit It?"]

[Kryoz/John's POV]

"'Oh so you admit it?'I turn to him and reply 'Yes'"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I make a comment about the stupidity of the story that had just finished to hear no answer and no light chuckle. I look down to see (Y/N) asleep on my shoulder, I smile to myself and turn back to the TV, switching it off. I slowly and gently pick her up and carry her to my room.

Once I reach my room I place her onto my bed and move the hair out of her face. I subconsciously smile as I look at her features she was so beautiful in the dim lighting coming from the lights outside. I rub my thumb against her cheek softly and straighten myself to leave. I think about joining her in bed but I don't want her to think I'm a creep. I simply turned off my light and closed the door behind me. I make my way over to Kugo's room, checking my phone to see if he's streaming, and when I see he's not I knock on his door.

I hear a small "come in" before I open the door and flip him off. He returns it and laughs a little, I let out a light chuckle before walking in. "So," he starts, "what's happening between you and this girl" he sits up straight with a smug look on his face. "She's just a friend don't worry about it." I say as the memories from today flood in. "John, I saw the way you looked at her." I put on a fake smile and let out a "pshh" "I look at her like how I look at anyone." "So you're saying that you give goo-goo eyes to everyone? I know you were admiring her." I roll my eyes as he continues, "I came down when you were still watching your movie, she looked so content in your arms, I saw your small smile too."

I thought about that for a moment, I couldn't be falling that quick could I? The kiss was just an impulse, we were so close and... holy shit, "I'm falling so hard" I mutter without realizing. "What was that lover boy?" He smirks, "oh, uh, nothing, nothing." I stumble with my words. He laughs, "why are you up here anyways? Did your movie end?" Kugo asks. "No, she fell asleep on me and I didn't want her waking up to a scream or something from the movie, so I brought her to my room." I looks at me for a moment and raises his eyebrows, "and you didn't stay with her?" I shake my head no "I don't wanna be a creep, retard." "You're the retard, she fell asleep on you! That's clearly a sign of comfort around you." "Or she was just, I don't know, tired?" I raise my voice at the end slightly.

"Don't wake your girlfriend up dipshit" he laughs. I roll my eyes again and play with my rings, I start thinking about the park again and smile remembering her beautiful face, her
(E/C) and her gorgeous (H/C), I don't even know how I could ever get the chance to be in such a beautiful woman's presence. I smile and blush dusts my cheeks, Kugo looks at me with a questioning look, "thinking about her?" I start to nod before I quickly shake my head "no." He laughs at me and I simply glare at him.

"I wasn't, don't get any ideas," I tell him, he smirks, "you totally were~" he teases. "Just admit it John, you have a crush on Y/N! It's not that hard to admit." I sigh and rub my face, "even if I did have a crush on her, why are you pushing it so hard?" I asked, "because I want you to admit it," he says with a shrug. I sigh and stand silently, thinking about what to say before just walking towards the door. "Where do you think your going?" He asks. "To bed" I reply "I didn't come in here to be called out for liking someone." "Oh, so you admit it?" I turn to him and reply "Yes" before exiting the room and closing the door.

I sigh and walk downstairs to lay on the couch, now it was just me and my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~

Aughh I'm sorry it was so short and took me so long to upload!

I hope you liked it!💕