Q/A round

So I have been requested this on Instagram to hold a speculation question answer thread on this story Miles apart as it is about to end.
Also the story is going to witness it's very important parts and to write them I need to understand the perspective of my readers so I don't disappoint them at the end.

So let's begin...

I'll be asking you questions, so you know what I want to know about. Reply to as many as you wish by commenting on the question.

At the end, you're free to ask me anything, I'll reply to everyone!
Thank you.

1. What are your speculations for the future story!?

2. As a couple...Do you want Behir to reunite or Mahir should still suffer from guilt!?

3. Mahir gave Bela his blood. As mentioned, it was a dangerous thing for him too. Do you think that compensates the pain his hasty decision inflicted on her!?

4. Bela is a secretive character and I have mentioned it before. And many a times I have hinted things through her actions. Did you ever catch it!?

5. Mahira! The one we all love to talk about! Do you want to see an elder version of her!? May be in the epilogue of the story. Tell me the ages you prefer to see her in. I'll write.
(Someone wanted to see how Mahir handles the 18 years old Mahira and someone wanted the ten years old notorious brat..)

6. The villain who has been put to the background in this story, because according to me, she wasn't the real villain. What fate do you want for her!?

7. What moment in the story till date intrigued you the most!? Any dialogue or any particular scene!?

8. Anything you want to really see in the story!?

9. Your overall comment!? How was your reading experience!?

10. The story is in wattys2019. Suggest me ways I can make it better.

11. Read REPULSION yet!? If not please go!

At last thank you so much for your extraordinary support everyone!

I would specially mention some people who remained with the story throughout...

ZebaFatima53 mr_hnh behirfanfiction sampapiya
reddimaala preetgirl Mahi116 Aakanshaagarwal5 SusmitaMondol  Varsha1108 whose username is hell difficult to find on watt pad...(I'll mention you all later!)