INTERVIEW(ANSWERS)

Writer, and the adorable family settled on a couch.
Mahir scowling at writer, however Bela giving a polite smile, uncomfortable for her lover's crude behaviour. Mahira clueless to everything is sitting between her parents twirling the mike in her hand thinking how this thing that resembles a lollypop doesn't taste like one.

Question:
To the writer: From where did you get the idea of this plot? I mean inspiration or something?

Answer:
Writer:(Looks over Bela and Mahir)
Uh..There was a time I read that divorced couple stuff on wattpad. I instantly liked the plot. But for all the six-seven stories I read, I couldn't read that one thing which I really wanted to.
How messed up life can be after divorce (pointing towards behir) and how exhilarating emotions become is all I wanted to express.
Plus I wanted to write a child character.
And yeah! I have this liking towards married couples for I wrote Arranged on Sukor, then UCDM on behir, and now this one somewhat related to commitments. It was for Fun

Mahir: It was for fun! Seriously! I lost thirty bottles of blood, got divorced with my wife, have to travel back and forth between two countries. And all that for your FUN!

Writer: Geez man! It's not like I am not giving you a happy ending. (Narrowing her eyes at him) who gave you the daughter!? Who gave you the privilege to lie near the love of your life!? Don't lose your temper else I'll make sure you cut your wrist in the next part.

Mahir frowned at her, of course hoping in his mind for an opportunity to strangle her neck.
However, a soft voice stopped him, "Calm down Mahir!"
And he did. He immediately did.

"You're whipped man!", Writer commented when Mahir turned to glare at her.

Question:
To Mahir and Bela:
What is the most common thing you both fight about!?

Answer:
They glanced at each other and a adorable smile adorned both their faces.
Writer rolled her eyes at them, while Mahira gave no damn.

Mahir: Whenever we fight it's mostly for the other one is too careless for their own self.
Bela: Yeah that and also when other one becomes too overprotective or possessive.

Mahir frowns: when do I become possessive!?

Writer: c'mon man we know better...

Question:
To Bela:
Why did you say no to his wedding proposal!?

Answer:
Mahir shifted uncomfortably while Bela spoke up: Um I think you'll like to read the next chapter.

To lighten up the mood,
Writer: Next question for Mahira!
As the name is called, she looks up.

Question:
To Mahira:
Who do you love more!? Mumma or Dadda.

Answer:
She literally looks over her Mumma and then Dadda! As if checking who's the better one.
These two made her bath today and then made her change her clothes. All the while she was yelling at them to stop and let her play with her Mr. Duckie. But no! They never listen.

Mahir and Bela both were looking at her expectantly, only to earn a cute frown.

She turns towards the reader and then speaks up,
"Ice-ceem!"

Everyone went silent when a laugh erupted, and much to Mahir's displeasure, it was the writer.

Question:
To Mahira:
Baby!? Why don't you like your Dadda kissing your Mumma!? Or the other way round.

Answer:
Mahira pouts at the question.
Thankfully her vocabulary had 'mumma', 'dadda' and 'kissing', all the words and thus, it didn't take her time to interpret the sentence.

She looks towards the readers with a bored expression but answers anyway.
Mahira pointing towards Bela: Shees mah Mumma!
And then pointing towards Mahir: hees mah Dadda!
They kish Mahiya onny.

Bela spoke up: See she's got your possessive side.
Mahir retorted : As if you're less possessive.
Writer intervened: Next question please.

Question:
To Bela:
Bela why is it that you speak so less and limited? You never say out your feelings except at very crucial moments only in front of him!? Why are you so secretive??

Answer:
Bela smiles a bit: I have been an introvert since as long as I remember. I was never a very social or party person. May be that's why I just had three friends during my lifetime.
And those three were in my list because they understood me well. Especially him.
My guards around myself were broken because he knew well what I felt at what time. We had this connection. I never needed to say out things for him to understand. Our connection did break in between and we paid heavily for that. And then slowly we reestablished it.

Mahir intervened but in a low voice: had we properly reestablished it, your answer to me had been different.

Bela: Mahir..I can...

Mahir: Next question please!

Question:
To Bela:
What was the thing you were saying to his mother's potrait after you said you love Mr. Donor!?

Bela: After knowing he's the donor, I made countless attempts to make him utter that he's my Mr. Donor. But no! He never spoke up. Announcing my love for Mr. Donor was a hard blow. And when that blow reached its point, I knew Mahir would come and lash at me. He would say that how could you love another man when I am right before you. And then a sarcastic remark that unfortunately, I fell in love with him again.
And about talking to his mother, that's been a regular habit. She gives me the peace of mind which no one else can. Even that day I was telling her that I did it and your son must be coming to return my blows.
But both to ours disappointment her son coped up with that too.
Loosing blood may have made him physically weak. But I realized he became mentally very strong.