Tragic Times and Broken Hearts

Kyle

I really have no words for what happened these past few days, all I can say is that it's really depressing. I'm a wreck, I'm just staring blankly on Pablo's coffin as they lowered him into his grave. I don't know why it happened, why did that policeman entered the diner's grand opening and open fire at us like a trigger happy maniac. Everything's going downhill and to make matters worse, Elijah was also shot and he's still in ICU. My tears are still rolling down my face nonstop as Keith do the eulogy for me because, I can't even stop shaking. I feel my knees weaken as they fill his grave with earth, I felt my body collapsing before I fall I felt two strong arms wrap around me and holdbme still. It was Dylan, the two of them is what keeping me from falling apart, they are the only thing that is keeping my sanity in tact. Pablo and Elijah are family to me, and it's really breaking my heart to see them this way. I wish that it's not real, that this is only a dream.

We are back in the house and I'm just sitting on the couch and, literally watching the wall like a movie was being played on there. "Kyle, come on at least eat something." Keith said as he kneel in front of me. "Keith please, not now just let me be, I'm not hungry I'll eat later." Keith nodded and then leave. I just continue staring blankly into nothingness for hours, before a pair of big arms lifted me from where I am sitting. It was Dylan. "Put me down Dylan I'm not having it from anyone!" I said as I hit him in anger. "No, I'm hungry and you will cook for me." The nerve of this guy, can't he understand that I'm mourning that I am hurt? "I know you lost someone you love but, there are still other people who need you, we need you Kyle, I need you." His words felt like a hundred slaps on my face, he's right, I'm not the only one who lost someone. Keith also lost Pablo, within the short period of time that they've known each other, both of them treated each other as family. He's also mourning yet, he's here supporting me all the way. Everyone's here for me so I need to be there for them as well. "You can put me down now Dylan, I understand what you're trying to tell me." He let me down carefully and I kissed his cheek. I don't know why I did it but, it felt like it's the right thing to do. I can see the that his shocked by my gesture so I headed into the kitchen to cook something for everybody.

After everybody had eaten, I tried to find Keith but, he's nowhere to be found. So I decided to go to his room to rest, and there he is, sobbing. I came close and hug him, he hug me me back tightly. He just cried there on my shoulders, I lift his face up. "Keith, everything's gonna be fine, I'm here." I look straight to his eyes, he closed them and the next thing I knew, his lips are on mine. At first I didn't respond to him but, as his lips electrified my whole body, my lips moved on it's own. The kiss is just subtle, our lips move in sync but, slow, our hands both stayed on both of our waists. It was simple, intimate, spiritual and it was magical. Does Keith really have feelings for me or, he's just weak at this moment that he needs me this much. He pulled me closer to him, we are now chest to chest as I am sitting on his lap. "Hey guys, they... Oh, I'm sorry I didn't want to intrude." I pulled away from Keith to see a shocked Dylan, he just stare at us for a second then he left. "Hey Kyle, don't worry I will talk to him." Keith told me as he place a peck on my lips before leaving as well. "There goes my first kiss." And it was Keith.

I've been lying on Keith's bed for hours now, staring at the ceiling as if I was stargazing. My heart's still beating loudly and my mind still can't fully comprehend what just happened. My mind was occupied with so many thoughts, I didn't notice that I fell asleep. I look at my phone that Keith gave me and, hours had past since I fell asleep. I got out of bed to drink water, before I turned to the hallway leading to the kitchen I heard two voices arguing. "Damn you, you know our duty needs to come first but, you let your emotions weaken you!" It was Dylan, tried to take a peek and I saw him scolding Keith. Keith was just looking down with every words Dylan say. "I know my responsibilities Dyl but, you can't remove the fact that we are mates and so are you." I did not understood what he said but, I saw Keith touch Dylan's arm. "We are humans too Dyl, no matter how hard we try we are bound to each other." He told Dylan and the next thing I knew is Keith's kissing him. I feel my eyes burn from tears, building at the corner of my eyes. I tried to walk back to Keith's room but, I bumped on someone. It was Darius. "Hey, Kyle what are you doing up?" He asked me. "It was just... I thought I was hungry." I lied. "I'm really tired, I need to rest. Good night Darius." I told him and he nodded. When I get back to the room, I lied to Keith's bed sobbing silently. I faced the wall as I cry myself to sleep.

It's been two days and I still try to minimize communication between me, Dylan and Keith. I spend less time around them either, it's either I'm with Darius or I'm bothering Elise or, maybe bothering somebody else in this house. Now I'm at the hospital checking on Elijah, Darius is with me together with the bodyguards that Keith sent with us. "Hi Elijah, I'm here to visit you, how are you doing today? I hope that you'll wake up soon." I greeted him. "I brought your favorite flower, it's lilac. You see I thought that maybe, if you smell these you'll wake up." I placed the lilacs in the vase beside his bed, and sit beside him as I tell him stories. The doctors told us that talking to him might help his brain stimulate and response to our words. Hours went by and I realize that it's getting late and, Darius is starting to dose off on his sit. I wake him up and said goodbye to Elijah for today and, we head home together with our bodyguards.

When we reached the house, it was already quiet. I saw Beumónt when Darius and I head for the kitchen to have dinner. He said that everybody had eaten dinner early because, Keith's parents arrived today. So we eat dinner and decided to go to bed and have a good night's rest. I followed Darius into the room that his occupying and, he look confused with my gesture. "What are you doing here, aren't you suppose to be sleeping with Keith and my brother?" He asked me. "I dunno, maybe they're busy so, I guess I can crash your room just for tonight." I informed him, he just mouthed an O and let me in. I woke up early in the morning to find Darius cuddling me. I look at his face and he's really cute, his lips is as red as apples they look delicious and I want to have a taste. Maybe, just maybe, I have a chance with Darius. I know he has a thing for Tim but, they're not dating so maybe I can. I lift Darius' chin so he'll fully face me. I lean down slowly and place my lips on his, he responded to my lips and he unconsciously wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I grab his bottom and he gasped, just what I wanted to taste more of his sweet lips and mouth. I pushed my tounge inside of him but, he's trying to push me away. So I find my way into his underwear and touch his bare skin. He moaned in and, move his body closer to me. He placed his thighs between mine and start rubbing on me. I breakaway from his lips and aim for his neck, he whimper in pleasure as I start biting and sucking on his skin. I rolled us over so that I'll be on top of him. I hold onto both of his wrist and, I take absolute control of the situation. I nibble is neck as he continue to cry for more. I lick his chin then crash our mouths together before I rub on his growing erection with mine. He moaned inside my mouth and, it sent endless pleasure to me. The next thing I knew is we came together, with sticky liquid spreading in our underwears. We breakaway from the kiss both panthing and catching our breaths, I pulled him closer and let his head rest on my bare chest as we fall asleep. When we woke up, I look at him and kiss his cheek. "This was amazing." I told him as he trail his fingers on my chest. "Yeah, it was but, we can't do this again." He told me and I feel my heart crack a little. "This was great, you were great but, I don't want to be killed by my brother for having you. He can't even know that this happened." He told me and I felt anger boiling in me. "Why would he care? He already have Keith." I said bitterly. "You don't understand Kyle." Then he look at me and, I peck his lips. "What is it that I don't understand." He look away from me. "You should talk to Keith and Dylan about it." He said and that was it, I've had it, I've had it from everyone, fuck this shit! I immediately grab my clothes and wear them before I leave. "You know what? Fuck you! You let me have you then push we away after!" I screamed at him before I slammed the door behind me.

I walk towards Keith's room with Dylan in the hallway with his arms crossed and, Keith by the door. "Where did you sleep last night?" Dylan asked me. "At your brother's." I told him and he was shocked. "By the way, he tasted and felt good, you should've heard him whimper as I make him cum with me!" And with that I left them stunned and now I'm finding my way out of this house. "Ah fuck, DARIUS!!!" I heard Dylan screamed for Darius as I made my way out of the house. Now, all I need is to escape the bodyguards and get out of this place. I walk eastward to the small forest in the property so, I could go there downhill and use the dirt road and out of this area through a hike. As I made my way downhill through the forest, a woman wearing a hood appear before me. I heard her calling my name and the next thing I knew, I'm losing my consciousness.

------------------------------------------
Who knew Kyle can be so sexual and impulsive? Maybe anything can happen when you're hurt.

Photo of Kyle on top.