One More Time? • Prinxiety

________
Fluff
________

Roman knew that allowing Virgil to control the music on this road trip would be a disaster from the beginning, but he never anticipated just how much his boyfriend would intentionally try to drive Roman insane.

"Virgil, I swear to god I will pull over and make you walk to our destination if you play 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by My Chemical Romance one more damn time," Roman spat as Virgil's thumb hovered above said song displayed on his phone screen.

Virgil snickered. "Why, babe? Aren't you enjoying the wonderful music?"

"Virge, honey, it's not that I don't like the song, it's that when it's played ten times in a row, it gets kinda annoying," Roman sighed and glanced over at his angel when the vehicle came to a stop at a red light. "Can't you play some Twenty One Pilots or something? I know you have all of their albums on your phone. Put on Morph or something."

"Aww, Ro, you just want to feel nostalgic over the concert we went to last month," A smirk crept its way onto the Emo boy's lips as the light turned green, signalling for Roman to start driving again.

"Yes!" Roman yelped as he pressed his foot on the gas pedal. "We held up Josh's drums during Morph and Trees! That shit deserves to be remembered!"

"You do make a good point," Virgil hummed, as if he was pondering something. "But, no deal babe. Right now, I'm in the mood to G-note myself until I'm so emotionally unstable that I can't walk. Then you'll have to carry me," Virgil smiled innocently, although Roman could only see it out of the corner of his eye.

Roman let a sigh escape his lips as he shook his head slowly. "Sometimes I wonder how I even fell in love with you."

"But ya did," Virgil teased. "One more babe? Please? I'll put on something of your choosing if you let me listen to it one more time," Virgil begged, refusing to let up unti, Roman finally agreed.

"Virgil, baby, no."

"Romannnnnn," Virgil pouted. "Pleaaaseee? Here, I'll propose this promise: If I play it any more after this next one, I won't go to Hot Topic for an entire year."

Roman cursed himself for taking a quick glance at his boyfriend, who was giving him those god damn puppy dog eyes.

Roman huffed in frustration. "Fine, only one more. But, if you play it any more today, I might actually stab you in the neck with the car keys."

Virgil simply chuckled at his boyfriend's empty threat, proceeding to tap on the song for the last time today, listening tearfully to that first note.