B

Jeon Jungkook .

A twenty seven year old successful  business man.
*lol I'm a sucker for a mature jeon*

One of the most powerful man in South Korea..
How ?
Well that's another story for another time..

Jungkook is a very primitive young man. Inherited the Jeon group of companies at the age of twenty three.

He was also known for his deadly Gorgeous looks. One of the most handsome faces on the business world.

But despite of all the success , something is still missing..
well "someone" is still missing..

..

"Young master Jungkook. The chopper is ready for take off." The ever loyal assistant  Mr.lee said to jungkook not bothering to knock at the door.

Jungkook just nods and reached for his coat that's hanging at the back of his swivel chair then walked out the door going straight to the corporates rooftop where a private chopper is waiting for him .

He sat comfortably, fastening the seatbelts and grabbing the headphones readying his self for the take off.
He signalled for the pilot that he is ready, then the pilot professionally takes off heading to busan.

Half an hour later, the chopper landed at the rooftop of the "Jeon hotel and resort" at the heart of busan.

Getting off the chopper smiling to himself ..

"I'm coming to get you baby.." Jungkook mutters entering the elevator going straight to his private suite.

*ugh !! I really suck at story telling 😅
I'll be making short chapters .. hope ya'll don't mind..