c.

"Welcome  back Young master Jungkook ".   The employee greeted Jungkook . He just nods his head as a respond then continue to walk, looking for a jewellery store inside the lobby of the hotel .

Jungkook owns the Jeon hotel and resorts at busan, at first he really doesn't like the idea .. he had planned on giving it to his cousins since they have been bugging him for a position at the Jeon Group Of Companies which he cannot obliged . The great Jeon , his father has personally asked him to take over into it.

Standing tall with twenty floors .. large pools  and a mini mall inside the hotel .. you can tell that the Jeon Hotel and resorts is doing very well.

After walking around and nodding his head to the employee's that had recognized him, he finally found what he was looking for .

Entering the jewellery store, looking for a special item ..
Until he found the perfect gift for his baby..

A white gold necklace, a diamond studded penguin pendant ..
Jungkook knew that this kind of gift is not enough , though he is willing to buy everything in this world just to make his baby happy..

"Wrap this one" giving the said necklace to the jeweller and handling his gold card.

After securing the gift on his leather jacket.  he walks to the front of the hotel where a a luxurious car was already waiting for him.

"You know where to go, now drive." He said to the his driver who replied with a nod.

Hohoho 😂 I know I know ..
I'm trying okkkk 😘😘