H

Park Jimin met with his favourite girlfriend at the school..

They are currently having a funny conversation at the Starbucks café when a group of  young looking man suddenly approached them..

"Hey.. uhmm .. me and my friends were just wondering of you guys would like to stroll at the mall with us".
One of the boy said.. looking directly at Jimin.

Jenny Kim replied.
"No we're just waiting for our boyfriend's".

"Oh .. uhmm perhaps can I get your number?"
The boy adds still looking at Jimin who ignores him but looks up anyway..

"Sorry, I don't give my number to strangers" he smiled to the boy.

"We can just get to know each other while talking on the phone you know".
Add the boy.

"I'm not interested. Do you mind.. just leave us alone."
Jimin said which angers the boy.

"This bitch got the guts"
One of the boys said..

"Just leave."
Lisa, the pretty blonde said to boys.

One of the boys was about to reach Jimin when someone interrupted .

"The fuck do you think you're doing?"
Min Yoongi appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the boy who tried to reached Jimin and glared .

Jimin stood up. Yoongi looks at Jimin and frowns..
Examining Jimin from head to toe..

Jimin is wearing a black collar shirt with three upper buttons undone and a pair of a fitted khaki shorts that's just above his knees exposing his milky white skin and a plane white sneakers .

Yoongi let out a sigh before harshly pushing the boy away .

"Fuck off!"
Yoongi mutters sending glares to the boys. There was four boys and they seem to not get intimidated by Yoongi.

"And who the fuck do you think you are?" The tallest one of the boys mocked  yoongi.

Jenny and lisa both started to get uncomfortable.. they both knew who Min Yoongi is. And they don't want to see a mad Yoongi at this moment.

Park Jimin being a brat crossed his arms In front of his chest and replied .

"He is the Min Yoongi"

And just like that.. Yoongi punched the guy straight to his face and landed to  the hard floor of the place..

Yoongi then smile and took the cup that has jimins name on it and pour it directly to the guys face.. lucky for that guys, the coffee has cooled down. The three other guys was shocked. Picked up their friend who looked traumatized and leave the place..

Everyone who saw the incident just shrugged  it off as if nothing happens.

On the other hand.. Jenny and lisa were still shocked..

"What are you doing here hyung?" Asked Jimin returning to his sit and signalling Yoongi to also sit.

Yoongi declined the offer.
"Was just looking around.." he simply replied..

"Oh hey.. this is Yoongi hyung.." he said to his friends who stood up and bows to the older who bows back..

"Hyung  these are my friends.. Jenny and lisa" Jimin added . The older just nodded ..

"I'll be going now.. you guys have fun" Yoongi said messing with the youngers pink locks and hurriedly walks away..

"Arghhh. They would never leave my precious pink hair alone!" Jimin complains Pouting and fixing his hair ..

The two girls just chuckles..

"I'm really jealous you know.. the hottest S.U students are all very fond of you.." Lisa teases Jimin.

"It just happened that they are friends with my brother so we often see each other" Jimin carelessly replied.

"Plus you're  really cute chim.. how come you're a guy but prettier than me?." Jenny faked being annoyed.

Jimin just laughs.. eyes turning into  crescent which never fails to mezmerize people who watches him..

"Stop saying weird things bitches" says Jimin still laughing . Lisa and Jenny also burst out laughing with him..

Not far from the café stood a guy watching his baby looking happy and carefree he smiles  to himself .

"Kook , just claim him already" Yoongi said standing beside Jungkook silently playing with his phone..

"Soon.."  with that the two walks away ..