D *editing*

Upon Arriving at the Big Hit entertainment training centre in busan,

"Isn't that Jeon Jungkook?" An employee assigned at the entrance whispered to her fellow employee.

Jeon Jungkook doesn't  really care. He walked straight to the elevator with a pounding heart,

Feeling nervous all of a sudden.

Stopping at the 4th floor of the building he walk straight to his left. Of course he knew where he was going. He has been paying people to find his baby..

Stopping at the front door with big bold letters
DANCE REHERSAL HALL

Jungkook slowly opens the door without being noticed by the trainees inside the room.

And there he is.

A silver haired man.

Giving structions.
Looking hot wearing his white dress shirt,  black joggers and white sneakers..

Jeon Jungkook was left standing.. staring at the boy, eyes filled with longing. Nearly tearing up. Happines over flowing through his veins..

Memories came crushing through ..

"Hyung !!! I swear to God I'm gonna fucking kick your bitch ass!
Give me back my damn phone".
An annoyed  Jimin chasing a naughty Jungkook in the hallways of  the Seoul high university.

"I'll give it back to you.. calm your tits down and stop running. DAMN ." An exhausted  Jungkook  shouted back. Stopping and resting both his hands on his knees.

Park Jimin stopped in front of him running out of breath and raised his small hands in front of Jungkook's face ..

"Arghh! Seriously ? You went all the way here just to bully me ? I'm gonna tell Jin hyung about this.. hand me the phone"
The boy complies with a cute pout that made Jungkook smile.

"I'm not here to bully a brat like you. I'm here cause I wanted to see you." Showing his bunny smile to the younger that's blushed easily on his statement.

He handed back the youngers phone and said..

"I'll be leaving tomorrow to states.. preparing myself to handle the family business .."

Jimin was speechless .. but manage to say something..

"Well good luck hyung.. I will see you when you get back. Please don't forget about us.. your friends ..

"I will find you when I get back, I will take you with me." He says looking straight to the youngers eyes..

The clueless Jimin asked
"Why would you take me? Stop saying weird things hyung.. we will see each other again". Smiling innocently to jungkook.

"Because you're gonna be mine Park Jimin .." with that said, the younger was completely speechless.

Jungkook caresses the youngers face before walking away with a smile plastered on his face.

Say something lovelies .