E

So let us 'll travel back in time now..

Eight
years ago

"Hyung. . I want a new phone.. please help me tell it to father" a whinning  fifteen year old Jimin said to his older brother Kim Namjoon .

It was Monday at the Seoul High Uni. Everyone is having their lunch break,

Kim Namjoon is a twenty year old  graduating student majoring in architecture while his younger brother Park Jimin is still in his junior high.

Namjoon was having a conversation with his friends during lunch when all of a sudden a pissed off Jimin came out of nowhere .
And instantly became the center of attraction .

Jimin is a very lovely boy.
Prettier than any of the prettiest girls in the campus.

it is also not a secret that Park Jimin is the adopted son of the Kim's family.

The Kim treated him so well.

And given him anything that he could ever asked for..

Park Jimin is a spoiled brat. But an adorable kind of a spoiled brat.

"How about this.." one of Namjoon said to Jimin.
"I will buy you the latest model but in one condition".
Said Lee Taemin.. One of Kim Namjoon's best buddy.

"No thank you hyung. I will not help you pursue Jenny." Jimin sassily replied to Taemin.
Jenny, one of Jimins closest friend.

The group started to laugh at the desperate look on taemins face. Taemin just shrugged it off.

Jimin just rolls his eyes and once again whine to Namjoon .

"Chim .. just ask father yourself. You know he has never said no to you right?"
Said Namjoon.
Well it was true, the Kim family has Been spoiling him from the very start.

"But hyung, I just got my new phone the other day, then I have found out that this wasn't the latest model" waving his phone to namjoon's face.
Pouting saying how his friends have the latest and he does not.
Kim Namjoon just sighs.

Then a thin golden card landed at the table in front of the pouting Jimin who picked up the card and examine it before looking up to meet a brown orb staring straight back at him..

Everyone was silently watching the scene.

"Take it and get whatever you want"
Said the guy who owns the cash card.
With that the bell rang and everyone on the cafeteria started to walk out to get to their next classes.

Even Kim Namjoon's friends have started to leave one by one not forgetting to mess with jimins pink locks before  leaving the three behind.

Namjoon stood up grabbing his laptop.
"I gotta go now . See you later chim. And yeah just use it and get what you want."
Namjoon said reffering to the cash card.
Then started to walk away.

Jimin on the other hand is still staring at the guy.

"It's ok Jiminie. Use it to get whatever you want. It's a gift from me."

"Jungkook hyung.."
Is all he can say .

Jeon Jungkook just crossed his arms over his chest, staring intenly at the younger and burst out laughing after hearing what the younger had said.

"Don't blame me when you get bankrupt. I will not return this to you ever again" said little Jimin pouting while caressing the gold cash card.

In front of him is a laughing Jungkook who stood up and grabbed his things then Lean into the younger messing jimin's pink locks.

"Don't worry about it Jiminie. Use it to your hearts content. It's all yours now"
A smiling Jungkook said then started to walk away leaving a blushing Jimin alone at the table.

I know right.. I'm a sucker for a Jeon that's head over heels for Jimin 😂