G

It was Saturday . No classes.
Park Jimin is messing up whole kitchen.
Learning to bake cookies.

"Noona.. is it done?"
Excited Jimin asked one of the maid named Rimah that is assisting him making his cookies..

"Almost done chim.." the maid Rimah replied looking at the mess the younger had made but never complied.

Jimin watched excitedly seeing Rimah taking the cookies out of the oven and place it carefully at the table . Chocolate flavour hits Jimin's nostrils.

"Wait till it's cold chim.." Rimah told the younger and started cleaning the mess that they have made.

"Thank you so much noona"..
The younger said to Rimah who simply smiled at him and patted the younger head ..

Rimah was calm. No matter what the younger did. No one ever gets mad at him.
To everyone Park Jimin is the human form of  happiness..

...

Park jimin happily stormed to his father's private office holding his freshly baked cookies ..

"Father, try this out.. I made it myself.. "
The boy proudly said to Mr.Kim without even knocking on the door.

This man at his forties is still looking young.
One of the most intimidating business man in south Korea.
Cold but soft for his family..

Mr.Kim stares at the boy and smiles ..

"You sure you made this yourself?"
Teasing the boy before grabbing one chocolate cookies which the younger carefully placed in front of him.

Jimin pouts.
Arm across his chest.

"That's what I said right?"
The boy sassily replied which earned a laugh from the man..

"What is goin' on here"
A woman In his mid forties came in and walked to Jimin and hugged the younger..
The boy hugged back shamelessly exhaling the calming scent of the woman.

The woman then noticed the cookies and let go of the boy. She picked one, smelling it with closed eyes ..

"Uhmm.. chim baby. Is this your home made cookies?. Rimah told me that you were making some earlier .."
Mrs. Kim asked the young boy.
Jimin just nods.. annoyed at his father's smirk on its face..

"These are so good baby chim."
Mrs.Kim said after having a bite.

Jimin's face lit up and glared at his father who was still chuckling enjoying the look of his youngest son's face..

"Oh I'm going shopping with my friends today,"
The boy suddenly remembers.

His father was about to take a card out his wallet that was placed on his study table when the boy interrupted .

"Don't bother father.."
He said.

The married couple frowned at the boy and asked
"How are you gonna go shopping without money?"

Because Jimin is just a fifteen year old teen, they haven't entrusted  him a cash card of his own.. 
However, whatever the younger wants, the younger gets.

"Jungkook hyung has given me a gold cash card, he says that I can use it anytime"
The boy innocently tells his parents.

The Kim's are both stunned for a moment .
Sure they knew Jeon Jungkook.

"You sure you're gonna use it? I can give an exclusive VIP card now." Mr.Kim said..
Mrs Kim was just listening to the conversation while still biting some cookies.

"No need father. I want to use the one kookie hyung gave to me"
He carelessly respond..
He kissed his mother's cheek and glared at his father which made Mr.Kim chuckles..
Jimin later on smiles to his father and also kisses his left cheek..

With that the younger left his parents and walks away to his own room to change clothes..

"Stop bullying my chimie.."
Mrs.Kim frowning and playfully smack Mr.Kim's shoulder who just shrugged and smiles softly..

"I can't help it.. he's cute whatever reaction he makes" said Mr.Kim.
"And why is everyone spoiling that kid. I had a trouble convincing Joonie to stop and now this Jeon kid is doing it now.."
Said Mr.Kim with a deep sigh and leans to his chair comfortably looking stressed .

"Yeah. And that everyone includes you."
Mrs Kim deadpanned ..

"And you"
Mr.Kim replied smiling like an idiot to his wife ..

They looked at each other and laughs out their heart out..

I just had to make an introduction to park jimins family 😘😘😘