WELCOME

❛I AM A MUSEUM FULL OF ART, BUT YOU HAD YOUR EYES SHUT

I AM A MUSEUM FULL OF ART, BUT YOU HAD YOUR EYES SHUT.

;; RUPI KAUR

+

[ ;; THE DRABBLE CHALLENGE ]

Welcome to our very first drabble challenge! This is a one-shot book open to the Wattpad community, allowing you to explore different genres and writing styles. Through an application, we will give you the prompt and genre and you will craft a drabble and be able to read other renditions of your writing! Even if you don't apply, please enjoy reading this and appreciating the styles of different authors!

The number one way to improve your writing is to write. This challenge will provide the perfect opportunities for you to write in all genres and in different writing styles, in hopes of discovering your own! 

[ ;; HOW IT WORKS ]

;; One new creative writing prompt (sources will be cited) will be introduced per round. The total number of rounds will depend on the amount of feedback received.

;; Along with the writing prompt, a set of genres (ex. fantasy, thriller, romance, humor, etc.) will also be introduced. While the prompt remains the same for all participants, the genres will be randomly assigned to you.

;; Your goal is to interpret the prompt and write a drabble in the style based on the genre given to you. For example, if this round's prompt is about a man confessing to his crush, and your assigned genre is horror, you must write a horror scenario/one-shot related to a man confessing to his crush. Sorry if it's hard or not what you are comfortable with but that's why it's called a challenge ;)

;; Your genre will change each round, though if you play long enough, you may get the same genre again sometime in the future. 

+

;; ARE YOU READY TO ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?

;; PLEASE TAG ANYONE WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED! THE MORE THE MERRIER!