NOTICE

Hello guys!

We've noticed several number of withdrawals to our previous rounds, thus we would like to remind prospective contestants of a few points.

While we try our best to be lenient in and we understand last-minute situations arises, we are frustrated by this behavior. We have said in the Rules and Submission Process to check your schedule before signing for a slot. We have offered an extended deadline to several people if there was a schedule conflict, unapproved pitch, or delayed response on our part. All participants have signed an agreement saying that they have time for the next three weeks, or have planned accordingly. And yes, this "planning" involves future events relating to school.

We understand that we are also partially at fault because of our lack of a schedule, and we will try our best to accommodate for this. But please, think a little in the future before you sign up. If you sign-up for a slot, will you have time to finish your one-shot?

Not only that, but think of other people. Signing up for a slot and dropping out takes away a spot from someone who can fulfill the responsibilities for this challenge. The batches are limited and people must wait to sign up. It's unfair to those who want to do the challenge but don't get a slot, only for you to get yours and then shortly withdraw. We made the time limit three weeks because we know you guys have lives outside of Wattpad, but it's still a responsibility you need to take care of.

This is not a threat or any sort of discouragement. We are still open to accommodate for last minute situations that could affect your participation. We are also still open to providing extensions if necessary. However, we also expect you all to have already thought about events such as projects, finals, or travel plans before signing up.

We trust you are all responsible, hard-working, and self-disciplined enough to make a judgment. Please don't break our trust.

Thank you! More one-shots will be published shortly and round 2A will be released soon with a surprise :)!