Remedies for stress and high blood pressure

I know a lot of people that are stressed out right now and a few with high blood pressure so I wanted to get this chapter out ASAP, if it was done or not. I hope the following helps, but remember  it is NOT a cure it is just to help.

Moon Water 

Moon water helps lower stress and helps ready your body and spirit for the day.

You will need - 

1. A clear night sky

2. A clear jar or glass

3. Purified water (I use spring water but that isn't easy to find)

4.  Clear plastic wrap

5. A safe place outside (or in a window that gets the most moon light if you can not place it outside)

6. A clear quartz crystal

7. A almanac 

How to make Moon Water -

1. Wait for a clear night (right before a full moon is best), put the crystal in the jar and cover with one cup purified water.

2. Check the almanac for the exact time of sundown, and place the glass outdoors (or in the window) at sundown.

3. Remove the jar (or glass) at dawn, Drink the moon water every morning and remake when needed. 

Black Walnut Tea

This helps to lower high blood pressure, however this is used as a quick fix and will not cure you.

How to make the tea -

Mix one ounce of black walnut leaves in a glass of purified water.

Stress Relief Spell

You will need -

Ginger

 Sugar 

Sea Salt 

Lemon 

Cardamom 

Chamomile Tea 

What to do -

Draw a bath and add three chamomile tea bags, a whole ginger root, three fistfuls of sugar, three fistfuls of salt, a teaspoon of cardamom seeds, and the juice of a whole lemon. Relax and soak in the tub.

If you do not have a bath tub -

Brew a cup of chamomile tea add a pinch of salt, cardamom, and ginger. Then add lemon and sugar to taste. Drink tea before, during or after a stressful situation.

 Stress Relief Chant -

Storms within 

and storms without 

storms above 

and storms below, 

in my center 

only stillness 

Its my will, 

and it is so.