1

"Unnie!"

jennie scowls as a pair of feet land on her lap, knocking over her journal. her fingers are cold, sharp and delicate, and lisa winces as the older girl's fingers curl over her ankle, yanking the younger girl away.

"yah," jennie huffs, bending over to pick up her work. she dusts off the page, erasing a mark that she accidentally made on the crisp white paper. she brushes the shavings away, watching as they fall to the floor. when she looks back up at lisa, her eyes are bloodshot, her lips red as she scowls.

"what do you want? i'm working."

lisa smiles, eyes shining like the sun. her grin is a little too wide, too enthusiastic for jennie to handle right now. "i'm just keeping you company."

jennie rolls her eyes, placing the journal back on her lap. lisa wiggles, placing her feet over jennie's notebook. when jennie looks up with a scowl, all lisa does is grin sleepily, her eyes falling shut. she cuddles closer to the couch, her lips pursing. her eyelashes cast a shadow on her cheeks, her hair falling over her eyes.

lisa starts letting out soft huffs, her chest rising and fallin slowly. jennie twists her lips, sighing as she shrugs off her sweater, drapping it over the younger girl.

"your skin is fucking cold lisa," jennie scolds, letting her fingers trail on lisa's exposed skin.

lisa hums, ignoring jennie as she shivers slightly, snuggling with the material. "love you unnie," she mumbles half asleep.

and jennie doesn't stress about it, just shakes hair from her eyes, scribbling furiously, her tongue peeking out from her plump lips. "i know," she says.