3

lisa knows that jennie doesn't do relationships, but jennie gives her all that she can.

lisa peeks from underneath the blanket she's hiding under, watching as jennie slowly to get dressed. her eyes are wide, her face flushed, and jennie can see a bite mark curling around lisa's shoulder, realizing quickly that there might be little blood seeping from lisa's skin.

jennie put her shorts, walking over and sitting next to lisa on the bed. her thumb reaches out to brush at the younger girl's shoulder, her lips tugging into a frown. "i'm sorry," jennie whispers. "i'll be more careful next time."

lisa relaxes underneath jennie's touch, letying her eyes close briefly. there's deep rings around her eyes, her face hollowed out a bit. lisa licks her lips, opening her eyes and tilting her head as she stares at jennie. she smiles, just a little. "it's okay, unnie."

jennie sighs, shaking her head. she quickly stands back up, finishing getting changed. "you got any plans for today?"

"i might go swimming maybe. i don't know, taehyung and jisoo invited me."

"swimming?" jennie frowns.

"yes, that thing you do in water?"

jennie looks back to throw lisa an ugly look. "i know what swimming is." she licks her lips. "you're going with taehyung? you know he likes you right?"

lisa hums, avoiding jennie's eyes. she lifts a slim shoulder in a shrug, causing the blanket to fall. "i know." she starts shivering from the cold.

"you know?"

"well, yeah," lisa mumbles, her cheeks red, "but it doesn't matter because i don't like him,"

lisa is still shivering. "fuck lisa, will you please stop shevering? cover yourself up." lisa pulls the blanket up to her chin, looking at jennie with wode eyes. jennie licks her lips, looking over the silver-haired. she won't deny it--- lisa is a good fuck, easy to please, and she does what she told, but she's also surprising in the way she pushes into jennie sometimes, her gaze fiery as she demands, "my turn now."

but if jennie loses lisa to taehyung, it just might be for the best.

(for lisa, anyway. jennie thinks.)

"maybe you should give him a chance," jennie suggests as she shrugs her coat on.

lisa frowns. "i don't want to give him a chance,"

jennie fiddles with her pockets, looking for her keys. "well why not? he seems nice."

lisa looks at jennie like she's dumb.
"because i love you."

and there it is. it makes jennie's breath catch in her throat, a slight fluttering starting at the bottom of her spine. there's an uncomfortable feeling on her chest and it makes her shuffle her feet. she looks up at lisa's loving eyes, and for the sake of them both, jennie tries to say it. she tries to force it out. i love you too. but she can't, because she doesn't know if those words are true. all she can manage to force out is "i...." anyway.

lisa sighs, drawing patterns on the bedsheets. "it's okay, unnie." her lips are forming a straight line. "i'll see you later."

jennie sighs, coming over to cup the back of lisa's neck as she reaches down to press a soft kiss to her forehead. she's pulling away when lisa reaches up, catching jennie's lips in a quick kiss. something heavy sits in jennie's stomach, the feeling of guilt and regret eating away at her.

she can feel herself eating away at lisa's brightness, but she's always been selfish, so she kisses her back.