Chapter 18 : Reception pt 1

~: Asher Pov:~

I was looking at Isabella, she must of felt my Stare, that she looked at me. She is beautiful, her beauty just blows me away. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, I wished I never rejected her and hurt her the way I did. I turned back to Kyle and Madison as the ceremony continued, Madison was already crying from Kyle saying his vows to her . Once they both finished their vows they kissed, everyone started to clap and whistle and cheer. I looked towards Isabella wishing it was me and her standing their saying our vows and getting married, I looked back towards Kyle and Madison to see that they already had stopped kissing and were now walking down the aisle, with Isabelle right behind them . I started to rush towards Isabelle and grabbed her hand, I've must of scared her since she had jumped from me grabbing her hand. It made me feel complete once I held her hand. Once we walked out of the church we saw Kyle and Madison being congratulated and hugged by family members and friends, once they were done they started to head towards the limo and so did everyone else. I felt Isabelle start to loosen her hold on my hand and pull away from to go with her "parents", but I held on tightly to her hand and tugged her to the direction of my car, She looked at me confused.

" Asher what are you doing? I was going with my parents!?" She questioned me

" I want you to come with me to the reception, please" I told her looking at her with pleading eyes " please come with me " I asked her softly

" okay I'll go with you" she said

I grabbed her by her waist and twirled her around and smiled " Asher put me down!" She squealed, doing as I was told I put her down and unlocked the doors to my cars, once she heard the door unlock she went around to the passenger side and open the door and got it. Once I got in we headed towards the reception, while driving to the reception I grabbed Isabella hand and brought It to my lips and kissed it, she looked towards me and smiled at me and I smiled back all I wanted to do is grab her face and kiss her, but I couldn't unless I wanted us to get killed which I didn't want that to happen. My feelings were going wild, I don't know what to expect from her at any moment she can freak out on me, and run away I want to win her over. I had to do something, my wolf was getting restless not having his mate with him.

'mine' I can hear my wolf shout in my head, I shook my head clearing the voices

I could feel her scoot closer to me in her seat, it made me smile that she was feeling comfortable with me again.

'of course, she would feel comfortable with us, she's our mate' my wolf growled me 

"are you okay?"she asked me, looking at me all worried, I smiled over at her "of Course, I'm okay, I'm with you" I tell her. she shook her head

"don't say things like that" she tells me, I shook my head at her "why do I need to stop saying things like that" I asked her "because Asher, you rejected me, you can't act like everything is okay" she says, looking out the window. I grabbed her hand "Isabella, I was naive, stupid,young, everything in the book, I wish I didn't do any of that" I tell her "you have to understand Asher, you hurt me, how do you expect me to forgive everything" she says back. I nodded my head "I understand I hurt you, but please give me a chance to make it up to you, to have you see I've changed for the better" I tell her.

She looks back at me "I want to give you a chance Asher, but something inside of me is having me push you away so you can feel the pain I felt that you have caused me" she says "ill do ANYTHING, to make you feel better with the choice to forgive me, I love you Isabella, I've always had I let unwanted judgment cloud my thoughts and action" I tell her, pulling her hand to my lips and kissed the front of her hands. We were getting closer to the reception and our talk will be coming to an end, I wanted to soak up every moment I had with her, before I had to share her with everyone else.

She is so amazing, a wonderful woman, powerful you felt the energy flowing around her. She would make a amazing luna. we got to the reception, and everything got crazy.....