Chapter:1 Hurt

Chapter 1

Isabelle POV

~:Nightmare of 

13 years ago:~

"Isabelle wake up"my mom called "Huh?" I mumbled

"Sweetie you have to get up"mom said "Okay mommy" I said.

I started to get up when I heard a window break downstairs, I heard my dad yelling to hurry.

" Sweetie hurry you have to go, their bad people here, me and daddy are going to protect you okay" my mom whisper

"No mommy I'm scared" I whimper

. She pick me up took me to the window she open it with one arm and looked down and whisper

" It's going to be okay princess, go with your aunt and uncle" she whisper I nodded.

She dropped me and my uncle caught me . They started to run away . I looked back over my uncle shoulder to see the house on fire, then I heard my mother scream my name. I started to cry while my uncle whispers to me to quiet down ..... 

~: End of Nightmare:~

I woke up screaming I look at my clock to see it was only 4:35 am my uncle David and aunt Kora run into my room

" What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked me

" I had a nightmare" I said

" What was it about?"" It was a flashback of 13 years ago when the rogue attack my mom and dad, I'm so scared" I tell her.

" I have a feeling that their going to come after me" I whisper their eye widened

" their not gonna get you , we won't let them touch you" my uncle spoke up.

He walked over towards me to give me a hug

" Go back to sleep sweetheart" whisper my aunt. She walked to the door and closed it. I closed my eye and drift of to sleep

~: In the Morning:~

" Isabelle, sweetheart wake up its time for school" my aunt whisper.

I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me, I got up went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and headed towards the shower and headed towards the shower and got in, I came out 25 minutes later. I put a black tank button up shirt, with white shorts, and black high heel with black earring and bracelet. I finish curling my hair, grab my clutch and went downstairs to look for my aunt and uncle but they already left to go to work. I went back upstairs to see if Asher is awake but his room was empty he must of ready left to go to school so he doesn't have to take me. I closed the door and walk back down the stairs and walked out the house. I started to walk to school when I saw a car pulled up, the window rolled down in came view my older brother Kyle.

" What's up loser Asher left you again and made you walk to school, couldn't blame him you need to lose weight your starting to look like a fat cow, later loser!" Shouted Kyle as he drove away. I continue to walk walk while looking down at my stomach only to see it was flat a tear slide down my cheek. I finally got to school. Today was the day I found my mate, it was my sixteen birthday today. I looked around the parking lot to find Asher, he was nowhere to be seen.

(Isabelle Outfit)

http://www.polyvore.com/first_day_school/set?id=60996586

~: Cafeteria:~

As I walked to the cafeteria I bumped into Kyle and his slut Marissa walking hand and hand

" Watch where your going cow" shouted Marissa