Chapter 17: The Big day

~:Isabelle POV:~

~:2 Months Later:~

"Finally" I thought to myself, today was the big day for my brother, and Madison. We were all stressing out about the wedding and trying to make it perfect for them, especially me who was the most stressing making sure every detail was perfect. "Isabelle have you seen Asher?" Kylie asked one of the bridesmaid ask who was Madison cousin.

"No I haven't seen him " I murmured, I've been avoiding him for the past two months, he's been trying to talk to but I will always run away from him.

" I need to find him, Kyle needs him right away but he no where to be found" she told me, I looked at her with a frown

" I'll look for him" I told her while finishing putting on my dress, and shoes. My makeup, and hair was done. I looked at myself in the mirror making sure everything was perfect. She looked at me " Are you sure?" she asked, I nod " yes I'm sure" I told her with a smile small " are you positive, because the last two months you've been ignoring, that why I'm asking you" she said with a smile.

" it's okay" I told her while walking out the door to search for Asher. I started to walked down the hallway looking into every room looking for him, I couldn't find him anywhere so I started to walk down stairs to look outside. I saw a bunch of guys from the pack in tux playing with the football

"hey guy have you seen Alpha Asher?" I asked them, they nodded yes

"yeah he's sitting in the meadow" one of the guy said while pointing towards the meadow where I saw Asher sitting down on the ground with his tux on just looking around the meadow thinking

" thank you boys, don't mess up your tux, or your head will be on a platter" I told them

"yes Luna" they said while they continue to toss the football at each other

I walked across the field towards the meadow to where I saw Asher sitting down, I stood right next to him and sat with him, Asher looked at me shock written all over his face, he was shock to see me next to him.

" my brother is looking for you" I told him looking around the meadow

" ill be there in a minute" he told me, I looked at him and grab him by the chin, and pulled is face to look at me. Once I finally got to see his face, I saw bags around his eyes it seem like he haven't slept in ages

" hey, what's wrong" I asked him, even though I hated him with a burning passion, I was worried about him

"your what's wrong" he said while looking deep into my eyes, I looked away " the problem is, Isabelle I love you so much, but I know I made a mistake, just give me a second chance" he begged

" I cant Asher, I'm scared you do to me okay, who says that you wont do it to me again, huh?, how could I trust you when you ripped my heart to shreds huh?" I told him with tear running down my face. Asher grabbed my face to make me look at him " I'm sorry, baby, I am really sorry for what I did to you" " I mean come on your my everything, I cant live without you" he told while rubbing my tears away with his thumb " I don't know what to tell you Asher" I whisper to him.

"I k-" "ASHER, ISABELLE LETS GO WE GOT TO GO TO THE CHURCH" Steven yelled at us, I looked over at Steven and nodded I looked back at Asher and gave him a kiss on the corners of his lips and got up and walk towards Steven looking back at the same time smiling at Asher. Once I reached Steven he threw his arm over my shoulder walking me to the car so I can get to the church " you nervous baby girl" he asked, I nodded " of course even though it's not my wedding to be nervous but as you can tell I am" i told while looking down at hands that were shaking " Babygirl, you'll do fine, Kyle and Madison are going to like don't worry, trust me okay" he told me I nodded and hugged him tight "I love you daddy" I whisper to him "I love you to baby girl, no matter what I'll always love you, okay" he said, I nod against his chest.

"well then lets get this show on the road" he yelled I looked at him and giggle, and pulled away from the hug, and got into the car. I saw that Madison was already in the car looking pretty in her dress " finally your here, Isabelle I thought you bailed on me" she said with a tear in her eye " aww I wasn't gonna bail on you, hun, don't cry" I told her pulling her into a hug " oh, Isabelle I don't know what I'll do without you here to help me" she sobbed into my neck, I rubbed her neck and whispered into her ear " that's what friends are for" pulling away from the hug, I looked at her face and whipped away the smear makeup 'thank the lord I brought my makeup to fix her smear makeup that was all over her face' I thought to myself.

"Oh my god, Isabelle I probably my makeup" she said whipping away her tears away looking down at her hands that have makeup " don't worry Madison I brought the makeup with me, I'll fix once we get there, okay" I told her, she nooded

~: 15 Minutes Later:~

We had finally got to the church, once the car was parked, me and Madison jumped out of the car and ran to the bathroom with the makeup in my hands. Once we got to the bathroom I started to wipe away the makeup with the makeup wipes. I started to apply the makeup once again on Madison, once finished Madison pulled away from me to look at the mirror "OH MY HONEY, thank you so much Isabelle" " your welcome, now lets get to lobby so we can walk down the aisle" I told her

"Are you gonna be okay walking down the aisle with Asher?" she asked me, I nodded yes

"yeah I'm alright with it, lets go" I said, pulling her out the bathroom and dragging her towards the lobby. Once we reached the lobby we saw all the bride maid and their partners, and Madison dad. I saw Asher standing towards the side.

"Okay lady's and gentlemen get in line so we can walk down the aisle" I yelled out, and everyone scrabble into the lines with their partners. Once I got them ready I walked towards Asher who was at the beginning of the line. "you ready?" he whisper to me, I nodded "yeah I'm ready once I saw the door to open. I heard the music start to play and we started to walk down the aisle, I saw my brother at the end of the aisle smiling at me, I smiled at him, and continued walking until we reached him, I gave him a hugged, I pulled away and walked towards the left to stand at my place while Asher stood right next to Kyle, since he was the best men, so later all the bridesmaids and their partners came out. The music started to change meaning the bride was coming, as they open the door I saw Madison holding on to her dad's arm while walking down the aisle smiling at Kyle, once she reached him she smiled at him and grabbed his hand. I looked at Asher and saw him already looking at me with a small smile, I smiled back at him.

'who know what will happen next" I thought

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know, I know is been a while I tried to update but been having family trouble and on top of that school has been a pain, but everything is starting fall back to normal, ill update as soon as I can

bye loves