DRIVE

triggers: lil bit of blood/gore, death, suicide (the topic), rape accusations

it was too hot outside to be wearing a longsleeve especially a striped red and black one with a j. cole shirt over it. not to mention they're tucked inside black fucking jeans, the rips at the knees may be big but not nearly enough for the brunette to get some type of gust of cool wind. covering his hair he has a blood red beanie. matches his eye contacts that he likes to wear every time he causes a little bit of trouble.

tyler didn't care that it was summer and that he was wearing an outfit that would definitely give him pit stains (he has on deodorant but is being an e-boy so significant that you'll risk passing out in the heat to be stylish)? tyler ignored the friendly hello he got from the woman at the cash register when he walked into the gas station. rude of him yes but despite the hello you could tell that the lady was judging him. whatever, her toddler sitting on the counter watching peppa pig on his mom's phone was ugly just like her.

tyler held the straps to his plain black backpack as he walked down the snack aisle. he grabbed a bag of rainbow goldfish and some hot cheetos. when he turned to go down the candy aisle he was stopped by a girl who radiated big whore energy.

she was pale and too skinny, like unhealthy. she had blue eyes and was a blonde so tyler assumed she was dumb as hell (he would have thought that even if she wasn't blonde). she looked tyler up and down as she adjusted her tube top and short skirt.

"what's your name babe?", the bitch asked. she licked her lips staring tyler in the eyes.

fucking disgusting. and the fact that the only items she was carrying was a box of condoms didn't make her any more appealing.

tyler tried to move past her to get to the candy, he just wanted some gummy bears and dark chocolate before he took the money from the register. but to his dismay the whore didn't let him pass. she put her hands on his shoulder and rubbed down his arms. did she want to die? i mean she wasn't aware that tyler had multiple weapons in his backpack but she would definitely find out soon if she didn't cut the fucking bullshit.

"my name is cynthia but i let the hot guys i wanna get on my knees for call me cindy. what do ya think?", she smirked.

"i think i'll blow your brains out if you don't get out my way slut.", tyler growled.

she practically moaned. she probably thought tyler had said 'fuck' instead of 'blow'. it doesn't sound the same at all but whores hear what they want to hear.

"god you'd look so hot on top of me with your red contacts and all. i have devil horns you can wear and a sexy demon outfit for myself. you like dress up?", she purred in his ear.

"do you have a dick?", tyler asked.

cynthia was taken aback and nervously laughed. "of course not. but you do and i'd love to see how big you are."

"bitch i'm gay!", tyler yelled.

he really didn't have to explain himself to this slut. if anything he should have kicked her in the vagina and then thrown her across the convenience store.

"seriously? no way! i'm sure after you taste my pussy you'll be into chicks in no time.", cynthia continued.

tyler had enough. he dropped the gold fish and used the hot cheeto bag to slap her across the face. it wasn't strong enough to knock her out, of course not but she did whine in a daze. when she went to look back at tyler he was already slapping her with his hand this time.

"this wouldn't be happening if you just left me alone you filthy piece of garbage!", tyler yelled and pushed her down so she was laying on the floor in tears.