REVENGE

hi this is drive pt2

tyler paced his cell back and forth waiting for evan. he had just finished working out and downed a bottle of water. today was the day that he was escaping to finally get his revenge on josh for toying with his emotions, accusing him of rape, and called the police on him.

tyler stopped pacing and looked up when his cell opened and evan grinned at him. "ready to get the fuck out of here mr. joseph?" , evan asked.

he was a security guard who over the 6 months tyler had been locked up had an immediate liking to the young man. he'd sneak actual good food like taco bell and wendys to tyler's cell so he wouldn't have to suffer from the horrible prison mush, he bought tyler a phone so he could stay up to date with everything happening in the outside world, he even let tyler use him as a no strings attached fuck every other day although evan was hopelessly in love with the psychotic fuck.

tyler pretended to love evan back knowing if he didn't show any interest that evan would not go along with the plan of helping tyler escape to get his revenge and then starting a life together in italy. tyler knew he was attractive and used that to his advantage the first day of his supposed to be life sentence when evan was escorting him to his cell but tyler had other plans.. to fuck evan against the cement wall.

"as ready as i'll ever be mr. peters." , tyler smirked and pulled evan inside kissing him harshly on the lips.

"here i got the uniform. just put it on with the hat and glasses, they won't bat an eye those dumb fucks." , even assured.

tyler nodded quickly changing into the same security uniform evan was wearing. he pulled the hat on his buzzed head and put on the sunglasses as well. the now 24 year old put on the adidas trainers evan had bought him and then they were off.

they passed where all the inmates stay, made it through the cafeteria, and finally found themselves walking through the front gates so now they were outside. they just needed the guard who controls the gate to let them pass.

"hey mark we're going on lunch. want us to bring you something back from panera?" , evan asked.

mark raised an eyebrow at tyler even though he tried to busy himself by playing flappy bird on his phone and not give away how anxious he truly was.

"who are you? i didn't know we hired any new-"

"he's a trainee mark you should pay attention, jesus. do you want food or not you're wasting our break." , evan said more stern.

mark rolled his eyes but shrugged opening the gate. "nah my girl is supposed to bring me chinese. enjoy your lunch, and sorry for being insensitive uhh..."

" joseph. my name is joseph. bye. ", tyler said without looking up from his phone. evan smirked as the two walked towards the parking lot to evan's tesla.

" holy shit we did it. we fucking pulled that shit off babe. ", evan smiled bringing tyler in for a kiss once they were already situated in the car, tyler being in the driver's seat.

" yeah but it's not long til they figure out i'm gone. lunch is in an hour that's when they'll check my cell. according to josh's instagram story he's having a stay at home all day movie date with brendon. his dad should be working late and his step mom and step brother are out of town. we have a 30 minute drive ahead of us. ", tyler said pulling onto the street and then turning on the main highway.

yeah so basically in the first month of tyler being in prison once he got his phone from evan, he created fake profiles on social media and followed josh so he could keep tabs on him. know who he was with, where he was with that who, and what they're doing.