The Arrival

"You're telling me," Sam said, shoving Natasha onto the jet, "There's been a park dedicated to roller coasters only a two-hour flight away this whole time and we're only just going now?"

As Sam pushed her faster, Natasha stumbled into Steve who glanced back at them only to see Natasha elbow Sam in the ribs. Sam coughed and glared at her, but she had already disappeared inside the jet.

"Don't worry, man," Bucky said, patting him on the shoulder as they walked inside the jet as well. "I didn't know there was a Disney World until Natasha took me there either."

"She took you to Disney World?!"

With a small smirk, Bucky pushed past Sam to put his bag away and sit beside Steve. Sam grumbled as he stowed away his own bag then sat across from Bucky beside Natasha.

Turning to her, Sam asked, "You took Bucky to Disney World?"

"No," Natasha scoffed, scowling at Bucky. He just smirked at Sam who glared at him as well.

"Yeah, Bucky didn't go with us," Steve told him. Sam's jaw dropped in sync with Natasha's.

"I took Maria to Disney World and none of you came with us," Natasha said fiercely, daring one of them to contradict her. Sam's eyes widened at the mention of Maria, but he wisely didn't comment. "Now, you're all going to shut up because I'm going to read. If I'm interrupted, I will personally turn this jet around and we will not go to Six Flags."

"Yes, ma'am," they all echoed.

Pulling out a book, Natasha nodded and settled into her seat as the jet started down the runway. With her earbuds in and her music loud enough she couldn't hear any of the boys, she opened up her book and leaned back. Just because they were going to have a big weekend at an amusement park didn't mean she couldn't relax on the way there.

* * * * *

The moment they landed in Atlanta, Sam and Bucky were off the jet. The doors had barely opened before they were racing out into the humidity. Sam only made one small comment about it before climbing into the car that had come to pick them up, but Natasha frowned as she stepped out of the jet and handed her bag to Steve so she could braid her hair back.

"So does our hotel have a pool?" Sam asked, glancing at Natasha before looking back out the window. It had been a while since he'd been to Atlanta.

"Obviously," Natasha replied, tying off her long braid. She'd quickly learned the only acceptable hotels when travelling with the boys were ones that had pools. If it had a hot tub, it was a double win. If it only had a hot tub, then it only got half credit.

"Forget Six Flags," Bucky said, nudging Sam. "Let's just swim all day."

"No, I'm here for the coasters," Sam said with a scoff. He was going to ride every roller coaster there at least once. "You can swim, but I'm gonna ride every single roller coaster in that park."

"Fine," Bucky shrugged, "Leaves more room in the pool for me."

"You're going to want to come, James," Natasha said, pulling up some photos for them on her phone. "These roller coasters are no joke. You'll love them."

"Great," Steve grumbled, not sure why he'd agreed to go to a roller coaster park. With a little luck, they'd have some smaller coasters he could enjoy. If not, he was fine being the designated bag holder for the weekend.