why am i still here?

I wake up in the bed and the same room i was stuck in for weeks. WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL!

I get up and run to the door. I try to open it but its lock. How long are they going to keep me in here! If they arent going to kill me then I just want to go home, see my children. All i want to.

I bang on the door as hard as i can. Which isnt hard at all. I smell and im dirty. Im weak! Im so weak!

*flashback*
I honestly cant believe this. Why would 'the person' be him? I just dont get it. He wouldn't do anything or at least i thought. I onced loved him. Shame that he had to do that. As long as im alive, ill make him pay.

"Let me out of here! Please!" I yell as high as i can over and over. I say those words over again for the 10th time.

No one comes. I dont even hear a step. I slide down and sit behind the door. I have to find a way out.

I began looking under the bed and around the room to see if there was a key to the door. Or something i could get out with.

A couple of hours pass and theres nothing. All of the things are gone. Nothing is here.

I look up and theres a vent. Maybe i can fit inside of it? I grab one of the chairs and place in directory under the ceiling vent.

I take the vent door off and get on my tip toes and look inside. Oh i can definitely fit in it. But how do i get myself higher to fit in there?

I look around to see what i have to work with. theres literally nothing! Now ill just have to hope that i can pull myself up.

I try at least 5 times to get myself uo there. I try one last time and finally im in the vent. I hope i dont break it.

I realize that im right in the spot of the hallway. Thank god!

I accidentally place my knee in the wrong place making the vent break and making me fall into the side of the wall.

I lay there in pain. God i hate this! I get up slowly and start to walk. I peek my head on every corner just in case if someone was here with me and i didnt know.

But oddly nothing is here. All the weapons, knifes, machines. Its all gone. What happened to this place?

I look one last time and see the front door. Yes! Im so excited to get the hell out of here.

I open the door in relief! I start to cry as ths wind hits my body. God i never thought i would be this happy!

I get home hours later. I must say that was a long walk. I bring in the lovely sent of my house. ive missed alot of things.

I run to my cats zen and mala my two babies! i give them both kisses on the head. Oh how much ive missed them.

I soon get in the shower and then go downstairs.

Now all i have to do is make pauly pay for what she did...