7. Pregnant?👣

As much as he didn't show it, he was ecstatic; you were his girlfriend, he was your first and you even let him cum inside you....

Wait....

YOU LET HIM CUM INSIDE YOU!
+++
3rd person p.o.v

Jungkook was scared to say the least, his eyes trailed to your sleeping figure next to him. "I bet she didn't even realise." He mumbled to himself.
Yes, you screamed you wanted him to 'fill you up' he was so caught up in the moment he did it without thinking and now, now he's thinking about it, that's all he's been thinking about.
How would you react?
What will you do?
Would you even still come see him?
"Jungkook?" You groggily whispered placing your hand on the small of his bare back.
"Hey princess, you okay?" He questioned caressing your head. You giggled and snuggled closer to him, "I'm actually quite amazing a little sore, but I feel amazing." He smiled.
"Good..." His eyes trailed to his hands in his lap; yours followed. "Kook- Ah um... jungkook what's wrong? Did I do something?" His head snapped to your face, seeing the worry set in on your face, "no, noo, princess you were perfect. I- I just-"
You sighed, "it's because you came inside right, you're worried?" He sheepishly nodded.
"Well what do you want to do? If you want to wait to see if I'll be pregnant we can or I can go home and take the pill, it's up to you." You said caressing his hands.
The jungkook you were looking at right now almost seemed as vulnerable as the jungkook in his story, he was... scared.
"Can we wait and see?" He whispered.
You smiled, "of course we can, but only on one condition." His eyesight met yours once again, "I want you to be my boyfriend."
He laughed, "hey I'm being serious." You pouted.
"I know, that's why I'm laughing, because-"
He kissed you, hands lingering on your cheeks as he pulled away, " I want you to be my wife."
Your face began to heat up not only at the proximity of your faces but at the sincerity of his statement.
"Jungkook I-"
"When I get out, I'll definitely propose to you properly and we'd gave the wedding of your dreams y/n I promise."
"What about my job I'll get fired."
"Work for bangtan, my hyungs will protect you."
"Jungkook, come on think this through. If I quit my job now I won't see you at all and working for BigHit, what if they kill me because they think I'm with SM or something, I DONT WANNA DIE-"
He clasped your hands together, "and you won't, I'm not telling you that you have to, it's just a suggestion. If you do have my child I'd prefer you under the care of my brothers." You sighed, "Whatever makes you happy jeon."
Comfortable silence filled the air as you sat in his embrace. After a few minutes you got up, "well I've gotta go jungkook, I'll see you Wednesday okay?"
He nodded, "yeah, and y/n."
You turned to look at your, now, boyfriend, "yes?"
"You can call me kook or Kookie or whatever you want, I wanna know you're happy." Slowly you caressed the side of his face and he lent into your palm, "you make me happy so don't force yourself if you're not ready... I'll wait for you." You smiled before grabbing your jumper and unlocking his cell.
"Bye baby girl~" he winked sending a hot flurry to your face.
"Still making you blush y/n?"
You huffed, "shut up, I'll see you Wednesday." And with that you slammed his cell door locking it behind you.
"See you Wednesday~" he chuckled watching you figure disappear out of sight.

~Wednesday~

You strolled into the prison as you would normally only to see, "Namjoon?" you muttered.
The tall figure turned to you, "y/n? What are you doing here?"
"I work here, I'm coming to see my client." You eyes gazed to the workers surrounding Namjoon.
"Is there a problem Lucas?" You asked the boy who seemed visibly scared, he shook his head quickly. "Then you wouldn't mind letting me through?" He stood out the way.
"So who's you're client y/n?"
You smiled and turned back to your friend, "jeon jungkook." His eyes widened.
"JUNGKOOK?!"
You scoffed, "honestly he's not that bad, why does everyone think that?"
He gripped your hands together softly, "no, no you don't understand, he's-"
"Y/n~ " a voice echoed down the halls.
You sighed, "sorry Joon, I'll call you later. His royal Highness requests my presence." You giggled.
As you walked off Namjoon muttered to himself, "so it's you then.... You're jungkooks girl."

A/n- Hiiii I know it's been a long time and this is a short chapter but I've literally had no motivation to write anything, so I'll try my best 😊
Vote and comment 💜💜