9. Old friend 🏎

You had all made it out the prison when a cars tyres screeched infront of you.
"Get in loosers, WERE GOING HOME!"
Everyone piled in, you placed on Jungkooks lap while everyone fit around you.
"Step on it Min!"
And then you were gone...
+++
There was an unnerving silence that settled over the car, you clutched for Jungkooks shirt tightly as the car swerved round a corner.
"Hey princess, you okay?" He whispered into you ear.

Jungkooks p.o.v

I cupped her face in my hand and turned her to me, my thumb was wet. She was, crying?
"Hey Y/n, what's wrong?" I asked again.
He shook her head and turned away, face reflecting off the window.
What do I do? How can I-
"Who's the girl?" Jimin asked looking in the mirror.
Before I could answer she moved on my lap, "Y/n L/n, nice to meet you?"
"Park Jimin." He extended a hand over his shoulder and she eagerly shook it before moving back to my chest.
"So what's your deal?"
She wiped her eyes, "excuse me?"
"My apologies, why are you here?"
She stuttered, "well I-"
"Are you a hostage?"
"No."
"Cop?"
"No."
"So I'll ask again. Why are you here?"
"Because-"
"Because she's my girlfriend." I growled getting fed up of his flirty behaviour.
"Alright muscle pig, I get the message." He scoffed making another turn.
Now it was my turn to look out the window.

Y/n p.o.v

You liked him. You didn't know why, you just did. He seemed at peace with everything, the only vibe you were getting from him was happy-go-lucky.
"Park Jimin." You muttered, thinking about how familiar that voice sounded to you. Letting your head fall against Jungkooks chest you closed your eyes and let your thoughts cloud your mind. You woke up to loud whispers, "Jungkook get out the car."
"No, she's sleeping."
"Wake her up."
"No!"
"FOR THE LOVE OF-"
"Shhhhhh!"
There were groans and you felt jungkook pet your hair softly, "she must be so worn out."
You muttered, "I'd say."
"Finally!"
"What do you mean finally, we just got home." Jungkook growled at Taehyung.
"Whatever man, now get out." Jimin scoffed, offering a hand to you. You accepted his offer but stumbled into his chest on getting out, "you're a clumsy one."
You straightened yourself out, "I feel like I know you. Have we met before?" You asked inquisitively gazing into Jimins eyes.
"I don't know, sleep with me and we'll find out." He winked.
"She wouldn't know you from that Park, would you buttons." Namjoon winked.
"Fuck off Tree!" You yelled back before turning your attention to Jimin once again.
"Something about you sees so... familiar." Your hand went to touch his face but you stopped yourself, "sorry."
He cleared his throat, "N..no it's fine, Jungkook show her around."
Your boyfriend picked you up and sat you on his right bicep, "how's the view up there babygirl?"
"Nice, you guys have a lot of cars." You scanned the vacinity there were, vans, sports cars, caravans, a truck, a heap of motorbikes and quads and then just regula everyday cars.
"We transport a lot of stuff." Yoongi stretched revealing a small scar on his side.
Your eyes widened, "JIMIN!"
"What."
"PARK JIMIN."
"Yes that's my name." You tapped Jungkook to let you down and he hesitantly agreed.
"Jimin we've met before!"
"We have?"
"You have?"
"In hospital! You got hit by a bike, one night when I was walking home. I called and ambulance but they couldn't stop the bleeding and asked if I knew your family and I lied to the doctors saying I was your sister and they believed it because we had the same blood type visited you in hospital and remember someone donated some blood to you, that was me!"
Grabbing his shirt you lifted it over his head and pointed at the scar on his stomach, "I was like 17 but I stayed as long as I could with you until I was asked to leave, you got someone to drop off flowers to my house."
His eyes widened, "HOLY SHIT MY GUARDIAN ANGEL!" He swung you about.
"After that I went to be a lawyer and now, I'm back. I can keep you safe once again!" You smiled.
"I was so thankful, when the doctors said my sister I was so confused." He started laughing.
"Look at you all grown up, and with my little jungkookie none the less, I guess fates real huh?" He ruffled your hair.
You nodded, "let's catch up later huh?"
Giving you a push into jungkook chest he called running off, "ONLY IF YOU CATCH ME!"
"I RUN FOR NO MAN PARK JIMIN!" You yelled smiling as Jungkooks arms slipped around your waist. He sighed heavily in your ear.
"What's wrong Koo-Baby?" You caressed his cheek.
"I can't believe you met Jimin hyung before me." He groaned.
"But I don't love jimin like I love you." You kissed his cheek before following the boys into their castle of a home.
"This is gonna be goooood." You mumbles watching Namjoon reach for the handle.
"Don't touch that handle Kim Namjoon." Jin growled.
"It'll be fine I just-"
CLANK.
You eyes trailed to the door handle that was now resting at your feet. Bending down to pick it up you said, "I um... I think this um."
"KIM NAMJOON!"

A/n- hai guys I know I took a long ass break but istg I had no inspiration to continue this book, but I didn't quit bc mama ain't raised no bitch.
I hope you guys like it, I'm going to try and do a chapter every month, maybe?
LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORTIVE MESSAGES 💜

Vote n comment 🤍