iv. audition

ethel just woke up. the reason of her early become awake was a nice smell of pancakes. not normall pancakes. pancakes with maple syrup! in one second she sat and look into the kitchen. here was gaten. 

when he heard her steps he turned himself around and smile widely.
"you felt pancakes ya?
ethel nodded and sat on the worktop to watch what is gaten doing. 

he threw pancakes on the plates and took them to the table. ethel slowly but interested came behind him and sits next to him. 
"so.."
"so?" she asked interested what he wanted to say.
"may you want to start practice after breakfast?" he spoke slowly
"practice for what?" she made a pause "ahh i remember. sure. why not" ethel said shrugging.

old friends went together to brush their teeth. gaten started his lessons for eth right now, in the same time brushing teeth and making funny faces. eth automatically started to laugh from him.
"you have to stop! you need to be  serious if you want the role!"
"who said that i want the role?" eth asked with widely smile on her big lips and showing him her tongue.
"i said" gaten answered quickly and smile in known for him style.

[TIME SKIP]

"you have to say who are you, how old are you and something like this. understand?" gaten said loud and slowly for her "do you understand?" he asked counting on the answer.
"yas"
"im turning on!"
"hi. im ethel adams and im 17. im from vancouver, canada. my nationality is canadian. i like volleyball and writing. i try to get the role of sam in your movie. i think we should start. so lets begin. " eth said lookin' into the camera with smile.

///

"you were amazing! why you was sayin' that you are terrible and ,,gross,, ?" gaten spoke with smile on his lips and with squinted eyes.
"i dont think so. i could not imagine what would happen if i got the role" she lied. she wanted this role but she wanted it so much. this was one of her new dreams.
"im sure that they'll choose you! but now its time to my audition!"

///

"now we have to wait something like three days to get the results" gaten said exited.
"three? its so long!"
"now we can do whatever you want" he wanted to be nice.
"sure, i need to add a pic to instagram soo.. may you want to go with me to the city centrum?"
"you want me on ur instagram?!" he shouted happier than ever.
"definetly! hurry up! we need to go!"

[TIME SKIP]

eth.adams: cutie @gatenm123 

finnwolfhardoffical and 23478 users like it

gatenm123: why this pic? you have better ! im offended!
user246: cutie
user87: fav
finnwolfhardoffical: wat
finnwolfhardoffical: without me?
finnwolfhardoffical: dm eth
user61: finn? what are u doin here?
faibitch: @finnwolfhardoffical   ...
finnwolfhardoffical: @faibitch ???
gatenm123: stop @faibitch @finnwolfhardoffical
eth.adams: @gatenm123 +1
finnwolfhardoffical: @eth.adams dm !
faibitch: fuck you @eth.adams
user921: bullshit

view all 4,697 comments