xvi. hoodie

ethel's side

she didnt know when she fall asleep on finn's couch. she was tired as hell after skate park. his natural reaction was grab her up and put in his bedroom to sleep. she was in bad clothes to sleep so he wanted to change them for her but he knew that he shouldnt do this. she even didnt like him back as he like her in his wrong opinion.

she slept her best until someone woke her up. her heavy eyelids opened and automatically closed 'cause light was to bright.
"hi. how you slept?" finn asked her when she was barely aware. her hair was messy and mascara was blurry. he liked her in this look. she was pretty. really pretty. 
"im feeling dead right now. so awesome" ethel answered with sarcastic smile on her lips and she rolley her eyes. finn ignored her gesture and gave her water bottle. 
"if you want drink here it is, someone called to you and if you want you can get some clothes from my wardrobe" finnie said with bigger smile than before.
"thank you" eth spoke and drinked almost whole water bottle. she was thirsty and she didnt event know that. 

she stood up and took some steps to be next to the wardrobe. she opened it and saw a lot of shelfs full of clothes. he had more them than her. she was shocked for the first time but then she started looking what he has what she can 'borrow'. she was satisfy when she found hoodie shelf. 

ethel searched that one shelf and found something interesting. it was hoodie in two colours. red and white. with description: 'wolfhard' and small flower under. 
it looks good. she grab it and gray tracksuits. typical comfy home clothes. 

behind the window was rain. weather was terrible. lightnings were on a sky. stars were bright. so bright. there was a lot of them. 

beautiful storm sky made her creativity and impressed. ethel instantly got inspiration. she wanted to write text. to song would be the best. she took from his desk a paper card and pencil. her hand moved slowly and smoothly making perfect letters which made a lot of words. words with sense. she leave life and her whole sad on a paper. she almost cried when she wrote about love to boy next to her in living room.

she coiled paper and placed in tracksuit pocket. she went to the bathroom to change her clothes. she wore them and looked to the mirror. she looks terrible but feel free and clear. she finally felt like worth anything.

she cleaned rest of her last makeup and further looked into the mirror. she went to the living room where finn sat.

her heart pumped harder when she saw him. her heart wanted to jump off her chest when he stared at her with sparkles in his big brown eyes covered up with eyelashes. he smiled gently. his eyes still were full of sparkles and on her. she felt more confidence when he looked at her. she was happy by him. she sat next to him and started to moving to him kinda closer until she touched his chest. for the first she tensed but then he covered her with his arm. she felt warm from his body.

ethel was in heaven when she sat in his arms. he felt the same. he loved hugging her. she was warm. eth wanted to stay in this position for a long time but someone called her phone again.

she angry stood up and took her phone. she answered phone. her anger changed instantly in a widely smile.

she wanted to jump up how high she can but her ancle was still twisted.

"whos that?" finn asked normally. he know who it was but acting for the first.
"i got the role! i'll play in 'it3'!" eth said and finn was definetly happy. nothing could destroy his humour. so much good things happen to him this day.
"thats awesome!" he answered automatically hugging her and lifting her up. eth hugged him back and she wanted to kiss him but she wasnt sure his and her feelings. she just hug him harder and then finn placed her back on the ground.