xv. bad finnie

finn's side (little flashback)

"who are you?" emma said to bill who was in his pennywise costume meanwhile training her own role. finn didnt like emma a lot to kiss her. he wanted to kick her out. in his opinion emma wasnt good enough to act in 'it 3'. his priority was change her scenario. unless she would catch him and then he will be kicked out. risky plan.

emma was staring at him so often and for long time. he prefered to being watched by another one girl. one beautiful girl. girl called ethel. 

finn had to wait to the right moment to 'attack' emma. he wasnt sure that he's doing right. else his plan can be unsuccesful. 

first step finn had to do was print wrong scenario for emma. it wasnt even that hard but change it with original can be really hard. he has to be invisible and fit into a crowd.

printing was really fast. writing looking similar scenario was longer job but easier when we look what he had to do next. change. it was stressful for him. he was actor but emotions made his acting harder. he risked so much for kiss other girl than emma in one minute scene. irony.

when she went to the toilet finn thought that its right moment to try. his shaking hands were searching his bag for wrong scenario. when finn found it he placed it on place of good one that he took to his bag. he wanted to leave room but on a door he met emma that was looking at him with smile. he enchanted her. he knew that and used this to kick her out. it was bad what he did.

sinner

"i was looking for you. i wanted to..." small pause finnie did to think what he can say to sounds naturally "say that's cool that we're working together" he says proud and dissapointed at himself.
"i think the same!" emma said instantly hugging him. he didnt want to be hugged by her. she was gross for him. he didnt hug her back and emma saw it. she walked away and took scenario. 
"i have to learn my scenario. can you leave now?" she asked. plan succesful.

he didn't know who will be jane but hes also guessing.